Wanderlei Silva just published this poster on his Facebook Page

He was banned by a Nevada state authority. I think you'll notice that Japan is not in Nevada, and therefore their authority does not exist there.
Yeah I realized my mistake already. was tired yesterday. haha

Wanderlei just wants attention. Would be an easy KO for Fedor. I suppose I could stand to see Wanderlei brutally KO'd another time.

Wanderlei just wants attention. Would be an easy KO for Fedor. I suppose I could stand to see Wanderlei brutally KO'd another time.
Without worrying about USADA or other forms of drug tests, methinks Wandy may be a different animal than he has been the last few years.

That said, Fedor at half his former self would likely break any version of modern day Wandy.

would love to see that fight. Fedor by KO

Is it wrong that I am more hyped for this than for Werdum against Stripe?

At least Wand will be allowed to use his special vitamins that don't make him look like a 60 year old in the ring. I think if you're 38 or older u should be allowed TRT.

Sakakibara is going to the Bellator tonight, I wonder if he'll make an announcement about Wand?

I only watch the videos of the fights so I don't get to see the announcements (since Spike doesn't do immediate replays of Bellator tentpole's anymore), sucks.

Back