Wanderlei Silva just published this poster on his Facebook Page

Wanderlei should not take this fight hahaha

Obviously the poster is fake, but it's promising that Wand re-posted that.

Shows that he's interested in the fight.

To be honest, this should have been the return fight. Fedor should be facing someone better for his next fight.

Wanderlei's chin is completely shot, that's the issue, while Fedor has still only been KO'd once and not dropped any other time so his chin is likely still good. It should be a lock based on that alone.

Obviously the poster is fake, but it's promising that Wand re-posted that.

Shows that he's interested in the fight.
What I was about to say. Jeez you would think someone on the first page would get that. Yes it's fake but wand posted it almost like a hint that it's possible, and in that case I would definitely watch.

To be honest, this should have been the return fight. Fedor should be facing someone better for his next fight.

Wanderlei's chin is completely shot, that's the issue, while Fedor has still only been KO'd once and not dropped any other time so his chin is likely still good. It should be a lock based on that alone.
Fedor has been dropped in pride by Fujita

That's obviously fan made and Wanderlei just shared it to attract attention.

Fedor has been dropped in pride by Fujita

Hmm...doesn't really count
282jlz6_jpg_medium.gif

Would be fun while it lasted, but might take some years off Wandy's life.

Fake. Probably fan made, Silva loves the attention he's gonna post anything that helps him get it... That's why we get his angry finger wag vids.

Or he just appreciated the effort and the poster.

Wand beats Fedor at this point. He loves fighting more. Fedor is just in it for the money.

Wand can't fight until sometime in 2017, so...
He was banned by a Nevada state authority. I think you'll notice that Japan is not in Nevada, and therefore their authority does not exist there.

Back