Wanderlei meets Chael

This is totally starting to look "manufactured." Why would Wand insist on trying to "pick" a fight when Chael already signed a fight and I know damn well Wand was asked to fight Chael on 167 but declined due to the pay he wanted.

Because he wants to "fight for his hespect and his people" but knows that if he actually does it, Chael wins the fight. Unless Chael goes full retard and decides to fight like Brian Stann or something.

Watch Chael's face at the beginning, as soon as he sees Wand his face turns from 'regular company man' Chael, to 'I'm gonna beat your ass and have your wife cook me a steak' Chael.

Lol yeah

Chael - "turn your little camera off too"

man it's hard to respect Wand after seeing this.. especially now that everyone knows his fights in Japan were fake

Chael would beat any version of wand in any rule set; sub under unified, ko via stomps under pride rules.

Okay. No doubt this fight is going to happen. But what I find funny is all of the d-bags here talking crap on either of these fighters being scared. A pissed Wand or Chael come walking up to any of you and you shit your pants.

As a huge Wand nuthugger... he is coming off really badly here. This pro wrasslin stuff is just getting sad at this point. Maybe hes trying to one up Chael in hyping up the fight or maybe he knows he will lose and is making a big show of picking a fight but refusing to sign unless the UFC gives him something that everyone including him knows they wont in a PPV cut. Maybe he sees this as his way out of a fight everyone knows he will lose :(

Very sad to see him reduced to this manufactured BS walking up with a camera crew... I mean WTF? You really want the fight dont wait for the UFC to offer it, drive over to UFC HQ and DEMAND it.

So sad to see him reduced to this BS.

We are being sold wolf tickets here, gents.

It's too late to sign it, now. Funny how he wants to fight Sonnen, all of a sudden.

Pretty much, he always seems to do this when Chael is booked to fight someone else.

Why did the guys he was with 'pull him away' like that? They knew what he was going to do. They walked in with him...then acted like some random white knights breaking up a fight.

That video is embarrassing to watch, and that "confrontation" was staged.

That video is embarrassing to watch, and that "confrontation" was staged.
Yes especially at what looked like an Expo where it would get the most attention. I mean if Wand REALLY wanted to start some shit just wait untill you see each other in the back.

People tend to forget Wandy isn't cleared to fight til the first of the year.

That said, my theory is they are just building hype for when they do fight after the first of the year.

Still don't like fake hype though

I think this is great. Yeah this is a little bit staged but I think Chael has gotten under Wandy's skin and it's not all business here.

I actually will bet on Wandy in this fight bc he will be a heavy underdog and he's gonna maul Chael. I don't see Chael boring the fans with a 3 round smotherfest/lovefest. He's gonna wanna stand and trade with Wandy a little and Wandy's gonna club him.

Wow Wand just got punked out. Hard to believe Wand was one of the most fierce fighters on the planet.

People tend to forget Wandy isn't cleared to fight til the first of the year.

That said, my theory is they are just building hype for when they do fight after the first of the year.

Still don't like fake hype though

Oh, so how was it Wand was going to fight in November if he got PPV points?

Back