Wanderlei meets Chael

he's mad scared of Chael

just take the fucking fight already

Wand is a tool, fucking sign the contract.

Insulting Wand doesn't sit well on these forums, you might want to edit that comment.

I've ran into a fair bit of Wand nuthuggers on here, its fine.

They seem to have a similar bond like Miesha and Ronda very close and personal. I see a possible trilogy. :icon_chee j/k

Chael_Sonnen_Disguise_UFC_148_Press_Conference_10032863.jpg

This would be pretty cool if it wasn't so fake and if it wasn't common knowledge that Wandy won't take the fight.

This is some pro wrestling bull crap.
And when was this video even made? Because Chael has just been signed to fight someone else, so why is Wand choosing now to go after him?

Wand can win but chael smashing wand via wrestling is far more likely.

Yeaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that looked fake as hell.

Either way Wandy has totally lost it haha, i blame Rampage for the unnecessary shots.

Wands gunna come out swinging like mad and Chael will doubleleg him and it will be over in 2-3 minutes...

Lol Wand would lose so bad to Chael

Wand is fighting with his emotions and that's recipe for disaster

He will run in and let his hands go and Chael would insta put him on his back because Wand is not fighting smart

What's funny is Wandy saying Chael was scared. Wand came out of nowhere and got in Chael's face and Chael jumped like he was about to get punched. I think anyone would have.

Oh yea, and Chael in 3

Watch Chael's face at the beginning, as soon as he sees Wand his face turns from 'regular company man' Chael, to 'I'm gonna beat your ass and have your wife cook me a steak' Chael.

This is totally starting to look "manufactured." Why would Wand insist on trying to "pick" a fight when Chael already signed a fight and I know damn well Wand was asked to fight Chael on 167 but declined due to the pay he wanted.

Edit: And speaking of Wand not getting the pay day he wanted at 167 I guess it would insinuate Wand to start using these methods to create a large amount of hype before the fight so he can get the payday he wants from Uncle Dana. This is all is starting to look fairly obvious now.

Last edited:
Back