Wand getting ready for UFC Japan!

if wanderlei can fight the way he fought against bisping, then i give him a chance against stann.

but if he starts going in berserker mode...he's going to get laid out.

wand is my favorite fighter of all-time, so i will be rooting for him big-time.

Wand is way out the door..no longer anywhere near is prime but will root for him till i die.

WAR WAND!!!!!

I have a feeling Wandy is getting brutally KO'ed this time, but I'll still be rooting for him.

Stann put ironed chinned Leben, the same guy who KO'd Wandy easy, away brutally. Not a good matchup for Wandy

I saw Wand over the holidays, and he was a lot bigger than when he fights at 185. He looked good at his training session/workout.

Stann put ironed chinned Leben, the same guy who KO'd Wandy easy, away brutally. Not a good matchup for Wandy

Now you're doing mmath. Just say Stann is a heavy hitter and Leben has a strong chin. Leben's success over Wand has nothing to do with Stann. Otherwise....
Leben beat Wand who beat Jardine who beat Liddell who beat Couture who is LHW and HW champion therefore Leben can beat most HWs and is automatically Hall of Fame material......

I saw Wand over the holidays, and he was a lot bigger than when he fights at 185. He looked good at his training session/workout.

He looks good but doesn't look right at 185--he looked smaller than even Bisping and Leben.

Huge Wand fan, fine nuthugger, but Stann is a terrible matchup for Wand: he hits harder than Le and Bisping (for sure Bisping) and he's a bigger specimen in the event Wand wishes to wrestle. Stann also isn't known to be easy to finish nor have a weak chin.

Regardless, there's nothing a set of Wanderlei clinch knees or right-hook cannot overcome. :icon_twis

Not regarding the match-up at all but..

Steve Cantwell did rape Stann in their last WEC fight. Chin is suspect to me.

He looks good but doesn't look right at 185--he looked smaller than even Bisping and Leben.

He looked tiny at LHW vs Chuck as well.

We don't see this Wand anymore

wandyripped.gif

I'm sad to say that Stann will maul him.

yea I meant he looked good in his workout that I saw. He looks small when hes fighting at 185.

Its a tough fight for Wand, but Im always rooting for him. Great guy and besides that, hes a friend of mine.

Wand>Bisping>Stann

Wand>Arona>Horn>Sonnen>Stann

Wand>Rampage>Randleman>Babalu>Diabate>Cantwell>Stann

mma_math_mousepad.jpg

I want Wand to win but think this is an uphill battle. I miss the Wand in Pride that would smile at his opponent after getting tagged. Mojo sent his way for the fight.

I do think that he still has some chance to win.

He really must get his stit together, and forget about horrible stuff like from Leben 'fight'.

He must fight like in Bisping fight IMO. He doesn't have the chin and youth to do the Le fight against someone like Stann. :/

Please, dear god, let wand smash him from the Thai plum, receive world's most awesome cheer from the crowd and retire

I love Wand but man he looks like an ass of a sparring partner lol. It's not a shock he doesn't improve when sparring like that, just throwing haymakers and hooks while running over his opponent.... Man Wand come on! I wanna see one more run I believeeeeee.

Back