• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Walt Harris vs Alexander Volkov is your co-main for Khabib/Gaethje

they couldn't do anybody else? Chimaev should have had a fight on this card. His hype is hot right now, but even him vs a can is better than this co main. He's probably cheaper too
That 1000% depends on who they book. Chimaev vs Maia is easily a Co main or fits into the 3rd spot on a normal 1 title fight ppv

That 1000% depends on who they book. Chimaev vs Maia is easily a Co main or fits into the 3rd spot on a normal 1 title fight ppv
man, how much does khabib command in pay that his cards are shit cards and conor's cards stack up better? It must be the gate money that makes conor's cards a little more attractive.

Although conor's last card(and fight for that matter) was forgettable. I don't remember a damn thing from that ppv other than conor won. I barely remember that. Extremely forgettable fight.

Jesus, brutal co-main - they're coming off losses, too!
My excitement for this card was at an all time high, now it's like 6 for the whole card and like a 9 for the main.

They better make this a daytime card. I'm not staying the fuck up for drudge through underwhelming undercards. Watching the main event at 5am is all I need. Let it be prime-time in abu-dhabi. That's probably what they want anyway.

man, how much does khabib command in pay that his cards are shit cards and conor's cards stack up better? It must be the gate money that makes conor's cards a little more attractive.

Although conor's last card(and fight for that matter) was forgettable. I don't remember a damn thing from that ppv other than conor won. I barely remember that. Extremely forgettable fight.
Conor demands that no other fighter is allowed ppv points on his card. So there is essentially no chance of a top 3 guy in any division, and very few guys that have “hall of fame” or “long time fan favorite” labels.

We know less about Khabibs negotiations. We’ve heard an extremely wide range, and we’ve heard people with supposed “inside sources” scoff at the numbers provided. In other words, we have no clue what the number is, but we know it’s a massive deal.

UFC really dropping the ball if this is true

No one wants to see this as the co main

Felder Vs Barboza was the co-mail for the last Khabib PPV, that was hardly a huge fight so this isn't a surprise.

They rarely ever announce co mains that far out or the co mains usually get changed

They must think that Khabib will sell the card by himself and want to preserve other matchups for later cards.

If Khabib is on a card now it’s doing over 1 million PPV buys. Doesn’t make sense for the UFC to stack it
don't have to, again You could go cheap chimaev if you wanted to. He's making 16/16k! give him another scrub. It'll be much more interesting than watching harris and volkov. Two guys coming off losses with nothing in stake if they win. They don't move up if they win at all

They should've just given Harris a couple of scrubs after the tragedy he went through.
Regardless of his "big win" over Olienik he was 13-7 going off a long layoff and terrible family tragedy and they want to match him with Reem and Volkov?

They should've just given Harris a couple of scrubs after the tragedy he went through.
Regardless of his "big win" over Olienik he was 13-7 going off a long layoff and terrible family tragedy and they want to match him with Reem and Volkov?
man, I missed that fight. I thought the last fight he had was against overeem lol

Back