News Walt Harris Suspended for 1 Year

USADA gonna try to flag the whole roster on their way out the door

also it’s just a little drostanalone, it helps with recovery or something, smooth muscles
<{Heymansnicker}>

Look at his steroid/GH gut dude has always been sus as fuck

Weird how lately in the UFC it's these guys with losing records popping for PEDs. Logically you'd think if PEDs were so much of a cheat, the guys popping would be cream of the crop. Not only that but you have guys outperforming the guys popping for PEDs physically in every category: power, cardio, output, intensity, etc..

Really gets the noggin a joggin

7IoQWx.gif

He might as well just retire at this point, he isn't that good anyways, does he even have a winning record in UFC? lol

Edit.. yeah he is 7-10 in UFC lol, just cut him.

I see the UFC giving him one more fight, they have given him a long leash after what happened to his daughter.

Only the small fish, the big fish they leave alone as always lol. Never ends... USA's system is too corrupt lol, embarrassing.

And what happened with the FIFA organization?
The level of corruption there spanned the globe sir.

I'm pretty sure FIFA isn't an American system.

What’s strange? They prevent loss of muscle while in a caloric deficit. That’s huge. Generally they also do help build muscle and strength as well.

Lots of current PEDs were originally developed for things like cancer patients and others with problems of muscle wasting.

Anavar was developed for people in comas so they didn't lose muscle.
Most people don't know the origins of this stuff sir.

Last edited:
Weird how lately in the UFC it's these guys with losing records popping for PEDs. Logically you'd think if PEDs were so much of a cheat, the guys popping would be cream of the crop. Not only that but you have guys outperforming the guys popping for PEDs physically in every category: power, cardio, output, intensity, etc..
I agree with everything but despite Walt Harris being 40 his 2 biggest attributes as a fighter are being super athletic for a HW and training with Jon Jones..... this pop makes sense.

Confirmed: PEDs are a leading cause of dad bod.

1_MAIN-UFC-Fighter-Portraits-Jon-Jones.png

1225308467.jpg.0.jpg

web1_germany-ufc-mixed-mar_moor-5-_6957712.jpg

20140413030642_IMG_5067.JPG

Random reference but would’ve been perfect if you added Fedors protege Kirill. He is the epitome of using Steriods backwards….also Josh Barnett.

Or maybe the big fish have better resources not to get caught?
Absolutely, no one is questioning that. But what's the motivation of having an anti-doping agency if they can't get the big fishes equally? I mean, it's no use. Or do it right or don't do it at all.

Back