Media Walkout song if you're in the UFC

Always thought this would be a badass entrance music.

Let everyone know a KO is the least of their worries.

Crazy ass story time: Around 2001 I used to run a recording studio in my 20's and I get a call requesting a week's time in the studio for a dude named Clay D, sounded familiar but didn't come to me so i just broke down the band equipment and set up all the drum machines, 808's and all kind of other shit. So this dude Clay D shows up to record, still not sure who he is, and we start making a booty zydeco song(the studio is in Louisiana). Wednesday comes around and this tall dude walks in with sunglasses with Clay,...…IT'S MOFO LUKE FROM 2 LIVE CREW. now the 2 live crew fad had all but died out by this time but it was still crazy. 3 hours go by and 6 nice young ladies in little to no clothes on(the nastiest of the nasty strippers i had ever laid my eyes on) showed up. We drank, did too many drugs, I called like 10 of my friends to come party and we never finished a damn thing, basically he booked the studio to party and show off to the local chicks. If this weren't before camera phones i'd have tons of pics but all i had was one pic from a disposable camera. Every time i hear a 2 live crew song i think of this

Mine would be break stuff -Limp Bizkit (at my technical peak) At the end of my career it would be some rihanna song from 2012. I would be so badass.upload_2022-11-23_14-51-9.jpeg

I've made a similar thread before but we got new glorious casuals in the board like myself, so come here you ornery basterds lemme know WHAT YOU'RE WALKOUT SONG WOULD BE if you're in the UFC.

As for me I'd pick that one song written for me and my brethren by my absolute favorite band.
Obviously my account's named after the song but it fits just right into my fight approach too:
I'm a lay - and - pray coward who'd use wall - and - stall to overwhelm opponents via suffocating olfactory BJJ, sucking the life/will out of them en route to a questionable split decision loss. I'd be out of the promotion by night's end but hey, show money's enough for me and my mates in the back alley.

For sure I´d go with Running Wild´s "Black Skies, Red Flag".

Back when I was fighting ammy I would come out to ManOwaR´s "Warriors of the World" though:

Haha, once they lost my track so I had to grab a CD from my car, so it was "Metal Warriors" instead:

Originally a Rolling Stones tune but the Oasis version makes me want to beat people up.

honorable mention is Hendrix - Voodoo Chile (Slight Return) but I doubt that sounds good on venue speakers.

For sure I´d go with Running Wild´s "Black Skies, Red Flag".

Back when I was fighting ammy I would come out to ManOwaR´s "Warriors of the World" though:

Haha, once they lost my track so I had to grab a CD from my car, so it was "Metal Warriors" instead:

Massive plus for the Pearl Jam song - and the exact inspiration for my Sherdog plume de guerre!

Back