Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they are on a mission to cut the head off the snake and they just roll up make some noise, waste some bullets, and leave? I'm also willing to bet that Polaroid picture will be the best quality hd shit of all time.

p14505262_b_v8_ab.jpg

Can we address this poster please? The longer I look the more stupid stuff I see.

Ignoring the tiger we've got Captain Crosseyes on bottom left and Mr Mullet (which I refuse to believe is practical in a zombie outbreak) on bottom right. And I think worst of all is the guy holding a pointy stick as if he's about to cut someone in half and become the Shogun of Zombie Japan.

I don't think I can see a single human looking face on there.

OK. I didn't hate it like a lot of you guys. I liked that they took the fight to Negan and they seemed to have a plan. But there were some serious messed up moments.

Is Daryl blowing up gasoline with lead bullets?

Metal roofing isn't going to stop bullets. It's pointless to attach it to your car and hide behind it. Unless you just don't want them to see you I guess.....I mean that metal isn't bulletproof.

Why the fudge don't you just shoot Negan and Simon when they walk out? Why talk?

Why waste so much ammunition shooting windows and shooting in the air?

Why hasn't someone headshotted Gregory?

Why didn't Gabriel turn and use his assault rifle on Negan?

That being said I'm still gonna watch it. I like the show and I can put up with stupid stuff. I'm just gonna take it for what it is now which is just a strange unbelievable poorly written show. It used to be spooky and made sense but now it's just a comic book.

I still remember the episode where Hershel and Rick were capturing walkers and Shane went nuts and opened the barn! It was like Hershel's world collapsed....and Rick yelling at Shane to stop. And then Sophia walking out at the end.....that was good TV.
Yeaaaa, i expected a lot worse from all of the comments here.
It wasn't good, but it wasn't "the worst" either. Definitely not even close to being the worst of what this show has given us in the past.
A lot of stupid shit happened, but it wasn't an episode of boring talk.

But yea..so much made no sense. I kept waiting for a payoff in regards to them shooting the windows. I thought there HAS TO BE a reason they're wasting so many bullets..but, nopeeeeeee..just shooting into the wind.
And Negan, and his lieutenants are all scumbags. Negan bashed the brains in of 2 of your good friends. ..killed others....why are you wasting a single second talking to this fucker when you have an army of guns on his unarmed ass?

The side and extra characters on this show are so horrible. They all come across as completely amateur.
"Dont worry i have your back. ..but why? You don't even know me?"

<{clintugh}>
And that lesbo chick is so terrible.

p14505262_b_v8_ab.jpg

Can we address this poster please? The longer I look the more stupid stuff I see.

Ignoring the tiger we've got Captain Crosseyes on bottom left and Mr Mullet (which I refuse to believe is practical in a zombie outbreak) on bottom right. And I think worst of all is the guy holding a pointy stick as if he's about to cut someone in half and become the Shogun of Zombie Japan.

I don't think I can see a single human looking face on there.
Lol why is the ghost of Jon Jones there on the left?

did ANYONE die in all that shit? All i remember is Negan doing a funny dance while ducking for cover.
Eugene, simon, gavin, greggory, and everyone of ricks peeps. Did i forget something, but did anyone die?

Whole lotta windows.

That being said I'm still gonna watch it. I like the show and I can put up with stupid stuff.

I'm just gonna take it for what it is now which is just a strange unbelievable poorly written show.

^^
They should use this as one of the quotes on the cover when they put out the box set for this season

It was shit writing. They could have had Negan, yelling at Rick from one of the windows. Rick fires some shots, Negan ducks down and talks shit from behind the wall, but you can hear him because all the windows are shot up. He could even glance over the window sill, occasionally while talking shit.
That is more believable than a dude walking out a door with 30 assault rifles pointed at him holding a fucking bat.
I am almost done with this show.

Why is AMC fucking up negan's character?

He is such a crucial character and fan favorite. It's like these poof writers don't know what it means to be a badass.

Like cmon you know they are going to drop Daryl as a homo sooner or later. Motherfucker is super light in the loafers

And who is Judith's REAL dad? Jamie Lannister?
Why does that kid have blonde hair when Rick, Shane, and Lori are brunettes?
<Kpop01>

Why is AMC fucking up negan's character?

He is such a crucial character and fan favorite. It's like these poof writers don't know what it means to be a badass.

Like cmon you know they are going to drop Daryl as a homo sooner or later. Motherfucker is super light in the loafers

I wasn't a huge fan of The Governor, but in the TV show he's was much more compelling than Negan.

This show reminds me so much of watching Dexter. You are too invested in the show to stop watching even though it keeps getting worse and worse.

Negan would be a much better character in the show if it was R-rated.

The episode last night was alright.

Negan should have been sniped as soon as he walked out that door though. But I imagine they are going to draw this "war" out for at least half the season.

Jesus, the comic went a full year on this story line. I hope they wrap it up quicker than that on TV.

At this point I prefer Z nation , they know they are as cheesy as cheese whiz and embrace it while TWD is still trying to pretend it's a serious show when in reality they aren't

Was it just me, or was the music so loud that it drowned out a lot of the speech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back