Rumored Walker was likely to be next challenger. Jones speaks on the division.

GrayArea

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
The GOAT was about to get an early Christmas present—Johnny “No Chin” Walker. Now we’ll see Reyes or Anderson get besmirched next.

personally I’d like to see Reyes get the shot first. Anderson vs Oezdemir is a good one, let Corey get KTFO again.

Corey getting a shot is a wasted shot at dethroning jones.

Give it to someone who has a chance.

<JonesLaugh>

Fucking savage

I thought Johnny had the best chance vs Jon in the division. Basically a guy that can catch him, and Jon doesnt throw with enough power to keep Walker away

I think Reyes is not quick enough, and Jon would tire him out and pick him apart. I actually believe Rakic would do better than Reyes, because he has tree trunk legs and sick legs kick that can throw Jon's range off rythim, however his defense is lackluster

Last edited:
If Rumble would quit juicing he could make LHW in two months. That or Dana could trade Askren for Bader.

Jones can't crack a grape. Walker would've been fun, the best choice. Anderson's the worst choice, as Jones has beaten better versions of that basic style. Reyes could do something, but he's not dangerous like Walker. Here Hopes Walker bounces back and soon.

Reyes deserves the shot more than Corey. He just finished a former MW champion, beat Volkan and smashed OSP who KOed Corey.

Corey is acting way too entitled considering he has one top 10 win and it was over old man Glover

The GOAT was about to get an early Christmas present—Johnny “No Chin” Walker. Now we’ll see Reyes or Anderson get besmirched next.
https://twitter.com/JonnyBones/status/1190809303663333376

personally I’d like to see Reyes get the shot first. Anderson vs Oezdemir is a good one, let Corey get KTFO again.

Neither. They both have no chance of winning. Walker was our last hope.

That's it, Jones cleared out the division. Time to move up and face real challenges.

Jones can't crack a grape. Walker would've been fun, the best choice. Anderson's the worst choice, as Jones has beaten better versions of that basic style. Reyes could do something, but he's not dangerous like Walker. Here Hopes Walker bounces back and soon.
Walker stands no chance. Jones has no boxing but why do people act like his elbows or knees or head kicks or body kicks or leg kicks aren't the best they can be?

Anyway, can't believe people still believe Walker has any future in the title scene.

He needs to grow some balls and move to HW already. How many times is he gonna clear out the division?

Decisions, decisions.

Fitting for Jon because that seems like his thing now.

He was talking about moving to HW for half a year now, what happened with that?
Needs to shut up on Twitter if everything he says is just vapor.

Walker mightve been Bones first clean KO in the UFC

Bones doesnt have much power but Corey is as pillowfisted as it gets and he completely murked Walkers glass chin

Is that a lion in his profile? lol

That made sense a few years ago but now he's a boring point fighter

Back