Rumored Walker was likely to be next challenger. Jones speaks on the division.

Looks like people have already forgotten Jones is not in his prime anymore. Pretty much any top contender has a decent change against Jones at this point in his career, even Corey.

Could you imagine if the man who finally end up dethroning Jones is Corey fucking Anderson???

I will be betting on Reyes. He's got the skills to do it.

He was talking about moving to HW for half a year now, what happened with that?
Needs to shut up on Twitter if everything he says is just vapor.

I mean its social media do you not know how it works?

he will delete some dumb post and everyone goes wild over it for some odd reason lmao

Could you imagine if the man who finally end up dethroning Jones is Corey fucking Anderson???

Irony that the juicer gets beat by bitch tits. Agreed!

How is Anderson's gyno not a topic of conversation? Way worse than TJ's.

I am glad Johnny Walker got beat, he was not ready to be thrown into a Bones Jones mauling. That kid needs to be developed a little bit more before being thrown in there with Bones. The UFC always throws up and comers into a title shot too soon, this is why they haven't been able to build any more new superstars.

Anderson is never getting a title shot. You can't speak about Dana the way he did and expect a shot. His contract is up soon as well so I imagine he will have one more against a top 10 guy then get cut.

Not only does Reyes deserve the next shot, but I think he presents an interesting challenge for Jones. I've always thought Reyes's length and precise striking make him Jones's biggest threat. The question is whether he can keep it standing. If not, Jones smashes him. But if his TDD holds up, I think he has a decent chance at dethroning Jones.

Corey Anderson is a relatively easy fight for Jones. And Walker is a fun fighter, but he was never a threat; he simply isn't technical enough to compete at the highest level. People with short memories forget that we've seen a ton of guys like Walker come along; guys who have big power and KO a few low- and mid-level fighters, only to have their skill deficits get exposed.

Not only does Reyes deserve the next shot, but I think he presents an interesting challenge for Jones. I've always thought Reyes's length and precise striking make him Jones's biggest threat. The question is whether he can keep it standing. If not, Jones smashes him. But if his TDD holds up, I think he has a decent chance at dethroning Jones.

Corey Anderson is a relatively easy fight for Jones. And Walker is a fun fighter, but he was never a threat; he simply isn't technical enough to compete at the highest level. People with short memories forget that we've seen a ton of guys like Walker come along; guys who have big power and KO a few low- and mid-level fighters, only to have their skill deficits get exposed.

Jones has a six inch reach advantage over Reyes. This is the fight to make but Reyes is going to get worked, badly. There are levels to this sport and Jones is just different.

Aleksander Rakic is the one to beat Jones surprise you guys really thought Walker had a chance.

If Rumble would quit juicing he could make LHW in two months. That or Dana could trade Askren for Bader.

Since he quit juicing he's down 35lbs to 245lbs he said on Schaubs show and that was in 2 months, he could make LHW pretty quick if he wanted.

Call me crazy but i think corey has a chance to wrestlefuck jon.

Corey getting a shot is a wasted shot at dethroning jones.

Give it to someone who has a chance.

its about who deserves one buddy.

next to Dom, Corey is the next logical choice.

I'd like to see Corey face Anthony Smith honestly next, or even Volkan like someone mentioned earlier itt

Jones can beat everybody but he has looked very beatable as of late...

I'd like to see Ryan Spann vs one of these " top guys" at 205 and see what we have in him. I like what I see . I dont think he beats big Jon but well - first thing first-.
Hes earned a top 5 guy.

Reyes deserves the shot more than Corey. He just finished a former MW champion, beat Volkan and smashed OSP who KOed Corey.

Corey is acting way too entitled considering he has one top 10 win and it was over old man Glover
Hes beaten Jan Blachowicz

I wouldnt be surprised, Cory has good cardio, can wrestle and can box. The only knock on Cory is that he might not be as durable but Jon doesnt possess the power that knocks Cory out

Do you honestly think anyone on earth (in MMA) can wrestle fuck Jones?
Jon doesn't wrestle much these days, wrestling is tyring. I'm not saying corey would win, but i think he's got a better shot than say lionheart

Back