Wait, What? Pacquiao Healed?

Uh oh, Pacquiaos pompous ass PR team is in here, acting like MDs and shit.

Uh oh, Pacquiaos pompous ass PR team is in here, acting like MDs and shit.

Meh.. go do what your sig says you will do..

This "lets assume the worst possible thing despite no evidence" mentality you Floyd fans have cheapens the board..expecially when contrasted with the hipocrisy the majority of you have displayed in the past.. when Mayweather had the same complaint Pac did..but minus the surgery...

It's not even about Pac anymore.. it's about resisting a propaganda machine

f1dd4d90-0e07-0133-5061-0ec273752cbd.gif

They alive, dammit !

This "lets assume the worst possible thing despite no evidence" mentality you Floyd fans have cheapens the board..expecially when contrasted with the hipocrisy the majority of you have displayed in the past.. when Mayweather had the same complaint Pac did..but minus the surgery...

Im not assuming anything. I want his shoulder to heal for a rematch.
Its just funny that the exact 4 posters I assumed would be in here, came right in and downplayed everything.

Us unbiased fans are trying to stop this propaganda machine that is Pac St Elite.

Its just funny that the exact 4 posters I assumed would be in here, came right in and downplayed everything.

Us unbiased fans are trying to stop this propaganda machine that is Pac St Elite.

Thats pretty much what I was thinking too. Most of us are having fun with it, the usual suspects- damage control.

Propaganda you say? Is this the word you guys have agreed upon for the month?

Well.. I can predict who will show up to resist a bullshit thread too..lol.. it's not difficult.. I can also predict who will show up and support it..

All I showed up to say, is be reasonable.. stop being dumb ass sheep.. start thinking for yourselves.. and lets see if we can make this board a better place...

Propaganda you say? Is this the word you guys have agreed upon for the month?

Um.. You know I pretty much stand alone..you talk to me all the time..you know I don't join in on dog piles.. and I don't ask for help when people try to gang up on me..

propaganda is the word I have chosen this moment.. because that's exactly what it is.. and from the minds of hypocrits... "Pac threw punches with it..so that means it wasn't injured"... "Mayweather struggled with Castillo because his shoulder"... neglecting to mention that he threw punches with his left all the way through the fight..

It's just ridiculous... how can we have such great conversations when it's not about these two guys, and dumb it down so much when it is about these two?

I've just noticed in the past that when the Pac fans on this site come up with some argument, they all repeat it over and over and over again. "Deflecting" was one for a while there.

I've just noticed in the past that when the Pac fans on this site come up with some argument, they all repeat it over and over and over again. "Deflecting" was one for a while there.

You noticed a correlation to the same answers being given to the same questions? SHOCKED! It's not deflecting.. it's reflecting.. you need to see your actions to realize how stupid you look with your current accusations

You noticed a correlation to the same answers being given to the same questions? SHOCKED! It's not deflecting.. it's reflecting.. you need to see your actions to realize how stupid you look with your current accusations
You mad?

No, it was deflecting. Trust me, it was the go to argument for about two months here. "you're deflecting! Stop deflecting!"

You mad?

No, it was deflecting. Trust me, it was the go to argument for about two months here. "you're deflecting! Stop deflecting!"

Nah.. just disapointed... though I shouldn't have any kind of high hopes for you so I don't know why I am...

Life's details don't occur in a vaccum ... you have to consider all the details around a subject.. and one of the details around this issue is that the same people calling Pac the devil and a liar, gave Mayweather a pass when he made the same accusation.. You don't see how this is relevant? I am showing your history so you can't just say a one liner and have that be the end of the convo...your history shows your hipocisy and pisses all over your credibility...so it is relevant to this discussion..and is not deflecting..it's reflecting..You obviously don't like your reflection

Nah.. just disapointed... though I shouldn't have any kind of high hopes for you so I don't know why I am...

Life doesn't occur in a vaccum ... you have to consider all the details around a subject.. and one of the details around this issue is that the same people calling Pac the devil and a liar, gave Mayweather a pass when he made the same accusation.. You don't see how this is relevant? I am showing your history so you can't just say a one liner and have that be the end of the convo...your history shows your hipocisy and pisses all over your credibility...so it is relevant to this discussion..and is not deflecting..it's reflecting..You obviously don't like your reflection

Wow, you've turned this around on me. Excuse me while I go reflect on my life.

self-assessment-1.jpg

One of your boobs is bigger than the other..suggesting you overwork that side of your body...

I'll just leave this here:

Manny Pacquiao Says God and Salt Water Healed His Torn Rotator Cuff

The fact Pacquiao's shoulder is already healed proves Pillowfist Floyd couldn't even inflict damage on a smaller injured man. Not to mention Floyd had ducked Pac for years and that his record is forever tainted.

"Damage control" for saying it's not strange for someone's arm to gradually feel better? lol Sometimes I think some of you guys are stuck in some strange middle school level of maturity.

It's fine to think he exaggerated his shoulder injury. But he's obviously going to feel better 2.5 months after his surgery either way.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back