Wait, What? Pacquiao Healed?

“No problem,” said Pacquiao displaying full vertical extension on his arm during a break at the 2019 FIBA World Cup bidding event in Tokyo last Friday. “I’m fine. It’s God’s work. I never saw a doctor. I never did rehab. All I did was to swim in the sea as often as I could. The salt water healed my wound.”

lol Oh god. Swimming isn't a great rehabilitation strategy for a bad shoulder. Hopefully he doesn't find that out as soon as he starts seriously training.

The fact Pacquiao's shoulder is already healed proves Pillowfist Floyd couldn't even inflict damage on a smaller injured man. Not to mention Floyd had ducked Pac for years and that his record is forever tainted.

This is just ridiculous. I don't even understand your first sentence. In what way does the speed at which Manny's shoulder heals reflect how much damage Floyd could inflict on him? He was aiming for scoring areas, not his shoulder.

"Damage control" for saying it's not strange for someone's arm to gradually feel better? lol Sometimes I think some of you guys are stuck in some strange middle school level of maturity.

It's fine to think he exaggerated his shoulder injury. But he's obviously going to feel better 2.5 months after his surgery either way.

I don't believe there was ever anything wrong with that shoulder. It didn't stop him from throwing his right hand all night long.

Pacs fans must be starting to realize its a fools errand to try to defend his statements.

Also, didn't Arum and Pac both claim that he had surgery like a week after the fight?

that salt water healing.

Also, didn't Arum and Pac both claim that he had surgery like a week after the fight?

Yes. I assume when he says "I saw no doctor", he means since the surgery because he follows it up with the "never did rehab" line. I recall Arum bitching about him missing his appointment a few weeks back.

Told everyone this was either a planned hack from the start for a rematch and second payday or an excuse. Pretty sad either way.

Dont want to see a rematch either.

I don't believe there was ever anything wrong with that shoulder. It didn't stop him from throwing his right hand all night long.

Pacs fans must be starting to realize its a fools errand to try to defend his statements.

I don't see any issue with believing that. I do think there's an issue with all of this "Pac fans" talk, as if everybody who appreciates a specific boxer acts as one entity and believes all the same stuff. This is a nonstory, made into a pissing match.

I said after the fight that his shoulder didn't appear to hinder him during the fight. If he had a problem then I don't see how he can blame his injury for losing. But that doesn't mean his shoulder wasn't bothering him and it doesn't mean he didn't have surgery on it. I've never called any boxer a liar after a fight for saying he had an injury, and it happens all the time.

Yeah, that's a little over two months ago. Of course he'd be able to lift his shoulder by now. Basically he says his shoulder is able to lifted above his head (Incorrectly labeling that as "healed") and says God did it. That's pretty par for the course with Pacquiao. I don't really see why this story is big news or much of a source of debate, besides the fact that the thread was titled in a combative way.

Edit: Just realized you may have been misinterpreting what he said as meaning he did not have surgery. He was just saying that he did not go through his scheduled rehab and instead relied on prayer and light exercise (swimming, which is not a good idea with a bad shoulder). If this is true, he could re-injure it when he starts training hard again. But he's also an elite athlete, and they do all types of weird shit to their bodies and get away with it.

Legions of Filipinos are throwing their sick relatives in the ocean as we speak.

You arent swimming with a bad shoulder. Sure as shit not rehabbing a surgery with it, especially not a rotator cuff injury. This is such a crock of shit.

Pacquiao lost, no excuses.
What gets me is how you guys are still arguing about this. I mean what do you guys do for a living to find time to write/argue about this two fightes??? Hopefully you all work as hard as you all type. Lmao Shit maybe if yall put in the same amount of work as yall do in this forum yall might become world champions.

Im out bitches!!

Pacquiao lost, no excuses.
What gets me is how you guys are still arguing about this. I mean what do you guys do for a living to find time to write/argue about this two fightes??? Hopefully you all work as hard as you all type. Lmao Shit maybe if yall put in the same amount of work as yall do in this forum yall might become world champions.

Im out bitches!!

Ironic coming from a guy who made a meta post about people making posts. Sure you don't want to shine the wasted-time light on yourself?

Seano schooling Pac fans in here per usual, not much to see here folks.

You arent swimming with a bad shoulder. Sure as shit not rehabbing a surgery with it, especially not a rotator cuff injury. This is such a crock of shit.

I like how you left the part out about God blessing the water, turning it into magic water.

With God, all things are possible..

I like how you pick and choose $hit to post. Why don't you post the whole thing and tell the whole story, rather than take a few sentences and creating this Fox News -esque portrayal of events.

Manny + swimming calisthenics + Magic Sea Water blessed by God = Total recovery.

you pac haters are pathetic. fu*k you.

piccolo-arm-regeneration-o.gif

somehwat related

Piccolo > Pacqiao

I like how you left the part out about God blessing the water, turning it into magic water.

I like how you pick and choose $hit to post. Why don't you post the whole thing and tell the whole story, rather than take a few sentences and creating this Fox News -esque portrayal of events.

Manny + swimming calisthenics + Magic Sea Water blessed by God = Total recovery.

no forget jezus

Jesus and salt water healed his shoulder.

Wow.

True. I will repent.

I dont dislike the guy at all so Im kind of bummed about this nonsense.

Back