Wait a minute

Really? Aldo beat a top contender (despite BS judging) in the division, Cormier is 1-1 against Stipe and Romero has been top 3 for years with two controversial losses against the former champion and a razor thin decision loss against the guy he would be replacing (at the champions request) should this fight happen.

As for Conor if he beats Cowboy he will be 2-1 at WW against guys outside the top 10 and 1-1 at LW in the last 4 years including an uncompetitive loss to the champion.

How you see these situations as comparable is beyond me dude, it's not even close. (Assuming of course Cowboy didn't magically jump into the top 10 when he signed the contract like Siver did at FW (going from 11th to 8th over night) or Nate did when he won the first fight ( going from unranked to 7th for beating a guy making his WW début).

If Conor wins and Cowboy is suddenly ranked #3 for losing I guess you could call it legitimate, lol.

Aldo lost, doesn't matter what you think of it.

Aldo lost, doesn't matter what you think of it.
How does that dispute the rest of my post?

Also do you think KZ lost to Garcia in their first fight or Shogun lost to Machida, Brunson lost to Anderson, Anderson lost to Bisping, Hendo lost to Bisping, Hamill lost to Bisping, GGG lost to Canelo, Fury had a draw with Wilder etc. just because 3 incompetent judges said so?

The majority of people watching the fights eye's told them Aldo won, another in a long line of horrible decisions doesn't change that.

Really? Aldo beat a top contender (despite BS judging) in the division, Cormier is 1-1 against Stipe and Romero has been top 3 for years with two controversial losses against the former champion and a razor thin decision loss against the guy he would be replacing (at the champions request) should this fight happen.

As for Conor if he beats Cowboy he will be 2-1 at WW against guys outside the top 10 and 1-1 at LW in the last 4 years including an uncompetitive loss to the champion.

How you see these situations as comparable is beyond me dude, it's not even close. (Assuming of course Cowboy didn't magically jump into the top 10 when he signed the contract like Siver did at FW (going from 11th to 8th over night) or Nate did when he won the first fight ( going from unranked to 7th for beating a guy making his WW début).

If Conor wins and Cowboy is suddenly ranked #3 for losing I guess you could call it legitimate, lol.
Release the hate from your heart.

Release the hate from your heart.
What hate are you referring too? Lol.

I have no emotional investment in this and was simply stating a fact, your response is a classic meaningless copout though, congratulations.

What hate are you referring too? Lol.

I have no emotional investment in this and was simply stating a fact, your response is a classic meaningless copout though, congratulations.

More of the same, keep it flowing friend, I’ll more than happily be your soundboard :).

It’s actually more important to find where the anger comes from but I’m no therapist, for now, venting and releasing will do.

Cowboy beats Conor - takes down Khabib and then wrecks Tony to end his career with the best 3 fights of all time

If conor wins he get's title shot, if cerone win's he gets conor rematch.

Of what's been mentioned is the reason why the UFC is praying for a Conor win. He wins then he can pivot into a fight with Khabib, Tony, Masvidal, Usman. and that has the UFC licking their chops for. Ideally with a win he should fight Gaethje but that's a fight that won't be made unless he wins the belt. Even then he might not defend it.

More of the same, keep it flowing friend, I’ll more than happily be your soundboard :).

It’s actually more important to find where the anger comes from but I’m no therapist, for now, venting and releasing will do.
Lol, pretty much as expected. I do appreciate the sympathetic ear though since debating clearly isn't your forte.

It takes all kinds to make this shit work my friend so thanks for doing your part.

I thought the "BMF" belt was a one time only gimmick thing though and wouldn't be brought out again since this isn't pro wrestling and all.... Lol.
It was suppose to be a one time thing. But Conor has talked about it and has expressed some interest so with having the UFCs ear more than anyone else they will do a BMF fight between him and Mas.

It was suppose to be a one time thing. But Conor has talked about it and has expressed some interest so with having the UFCs ear more than anyone else they will do a BMF fight between him and Mas.
Yeah I know, I was being sarcastic since we all knew this would happen if Conor came back and Dana claiming it was a one off was complete bullshit.

Conrad is a majority shareolder of

-Proper 12
-UFC
-USADA
-Vegas
-Dublin
-Ireland
-UK
-Europe
-Gods Green Flat Earth

AmIDoingitRight?
{<jordan}

Lol, pretty much as expected. I do appreciate the sympathetic ear though since debating clearly isn't your forte.

It takes all kinds to make this shit work my friend so thanks for doing your part.
Thanks for the gratitude buddy.
Care in the community is a hobby of mine but it is often greatly unappreciated.

Conor shouldn't be getting a title shot in either division if he wins. I get that he'll automatically get Khabob, but I bet Dana makes him get through Masvidal (which he won't) or the winner of Edwards/Woodley (which he probably won't) to get to Usman.

Thanks for the gratitude buddy.
Care in the community is a hobby of mine but it is often greatly unappreciated.
That's a shame dude but kudos for continuing to fill this necessary and crucial role in this thankless world. I assure you your selflessness and compassion has not gone unnoticed.

You're doing gods work my friend.

Connor is no less deserving than Aldo fighting Cerrudo, Cormier fighting Stipe or fucking Romero fighting Adesanya.

tldr: title shots are a joke, fuck USADA.

Exactly. The Aldo one is particularly silly, coming off 2 losses and getting a title shot? He isn't that big a draw, just bigger than Morales.

That's a shame dude but kudos for continuing to fill this necessary and crucial role in this thankless world. I assure you your selflessness and compassion has not gone unnoticed.

You're doing gods work my friend.
Lol, I see you’re one of the guys I could grow to like around here.

Connor is no less deserving than Aldo fighting Cerrudo, Cormier fighting Stipe or fucking Romero fighting Adesanya.

tldr: title shots are a joke, fuck USADA.
Exactly, this is why I don't understand people saying to be goat you need a lot of title defenses. It doesn't mean shit. Some fighters get lucky and can get a lot of defenses early on and some get the belt really late into their careers and don't get a chance to defend that much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back