Wait a minute

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
I know if Conor beats Cowboy, he will be allowed to fight winner of Khabib/Tony , or even if Tony pulls out he has been given the green light to step in vs Khabib for that bullshit rematch....

But if he beats Cowboy, he can also choose to fight for the 170 strap right away????

Is that what the fuck we're doin?

Probably the angle is more towards the BMF belt, but the real WW belt is on sights as well. That some strategic shit from Pink Goof and Conor. It would be glorious if everything falls apart and Cowboy wins...

Probably the angle is more towards the BMF belt, but the real WW belt is on sights as well. That some strategic shit from Pink Goof and Conor. It would be glorious if everything falls apart and Cowboy wins...

That would literally be clutch right now.

I mean after all the bullshit , the divisions Conor held up, after all this time away, he comes back and it looks like he has even more power than before.

Connor is no less deserving than Aldo fighting Cerrudo, Cormier fighting Stipe or fucking Romero fighting Adesanya.

tldr: title shots are a joke, fuck USADA.

Connor is no less deserving than Aldo fighting Cerrudo, Cormier fighting Stipe or fucking Romero fighting Adesanya.

But it is....
At least Romero has been paying his dues and fighting at MW consistently, albeit he lost to Costa, but the champ is calling him out, that's justifiable IMO.

Also, Aldo moved down in weight and didn't get an immediate TS, he at least had to fight the #1 ranked guy to get his TS.

Conor is literally getting TS after TS whenever, wherever he wants one. It's a circus.

As a McGregor fan I really hope he doesn't get instant title shots.

For the Lightweight strap I'd want to see him face Gaethje first.
At Welterweight the road is even longer, I think he needs 2-3 wins there. One of these fights is going to be a wrestler regardless. If Dana's gonna protect him from this I'd love to see him fight Wonderboy and Masvidal before facing Usman should he still be champ.

I know if Conor beats Cowboy, he will be allowed to fight winner of Khabib/Tony , or even if Tony pulls out he has been given the green light to step in vs Khabib for that bullshit rematch....

But if he beats Cowboy, he can also choose to fight for the 170 strap right away????

Is that what the fuck we're doin?

Or the BMF belt, it's up to him basically.

Conor is literally getting TS after TS whenever, wherever he wants one. It's a circus.

He's had 3 title fights, won two. 4 and 3 if you count the interim.

If he wins vs Cowboy, he would certainly be more justified of getting a title shot than i.e. Romero.

145, 155, 170 title fights are all on the table, yes.

As a McGregor fan I really hope he doesn't get instant title shots.

For the Lightweight strap I'd want to see him face Gaethje first.
At Welterweight the road is even longer, I think he needs 2-3 wins there. One of these fights is going to be a wrestler regardless. If Dana's gonna protect him from this I'd love to see him fight Wonderboy and Masvidal before facing Usman should he still be champ.

All nutt hangers look at the above guys RATIONAL post

This is how a REAL fan acts, just not a fanboy, there is a difference!

Now I am a hater, obviously. However, I do give Conor his props on his fantastic resume when he was on fire at fw and I will say fair play if he fights a top contender next.

All nutt hangers look at the above guys RATIONAL post

This is how a REAL fan acts, just not a fanboy, there is a difference!

Now I am a hater, obviously. However, I do give Conor his props on his fantastic resume when he was on fire at fw and I will say fair play if he fights a top contender next.
{<redford}

images

Really? Aldo beat a top contender (despite BS judging) in the division, Cormier is 1-1 against Stipe and Romero has been top 3 for years with two controversial losses against the former champion and a razor thin decision loss against the guy he would be replacing (at the champions request) should this fight happen.

As for Conor if he beats Cowboy he will be 2-1 at WW against guys outside the top 10 and 1-1 at LW in the last 4 years including an uncompetitive loss to the champion.

How you see these situations as comparable is beyond me dude, it's not even close. (Assuming of course Cowboy didn't magically jump into the top 10 when he signed the contract like Siver did at FW (going from 11th to 8th over night) or Nate did when he won the first fight ( going from unranked to 7th for beating a guy making his WW début).

If Conor wins and Cowboy is suddenly ranked #3 for losing I guess you could call it legitimate, lol.

I thought the "BMF" belt was a one time only gimmick thing though and wouldn't be brought out again since this isn't pro wrestling and all.... Lol.

Back