W&T General Discussion Thread

The Path to Salvation is Clear:
04ecdf530ac26a6aa77b3c66b7c278ad.jpg

Even Texas is inching towards blue

Gotta move to Wyoming or Oklahoma....but I don't really want to live in either place.
Utah is ok if you avoid the Salt Lake Valley. All the Californian people move there and the liberal disease is in some suburbs.

Not sure where you live but I understand....I grew up in Maryland. I finally left and now dealing with the same issues in va. One thing I have learned is to be more active....I joined vcdl, I email representatives, I go to hearings, I go to lobby day, etc. Will it work in the end? Not sure, but as I get older I have zero patience for motherfuckers trying to snatch away my rights. I have to do all I can.

Hawaii. It was a compromise (to my sense of freedom and practicing my chief hobby) when moving here from PA. The direction of recent (and impending) legislation has me ready to un-ass this place. But the fuckin' weather, bro.

th

The Path to Salvation is Clear:
04ecdf530ac26a6aa77b3c66b7c278ad.jpg

Got a guest house. Or a nice tent and access to the cammode? Might take me awhile to get setup.

Gotta move to Wyoming or Oklahoma....but I don't really want to live in either place.

We've had similar thoughts. If we picked one and both moved maybe it wouldn't be so bad??

A little birdy told me Texas has promise.

Utah is ok if you avoid the Salt Lake Valley. All the Californian people move there and the liberal disease is in some suburbs.

Been meaning to ask your impressions so far. Not just for 2A rights, but overall.

I love this guy. Here's 35 seconds of wisdom (timestamped for convenience).

Hawaii. It was a compromise (to my sense of freedom and practicing my chief hobby) when moving here from PA. The direction of recent (and impending) legislation has me ready to un-ass this place. But the fuckin' weather, bro.

th

Got a guest house. Or a nice tent and access to the cammode? Might take me awhile to get setup.

We've had similar thoughts. If we picked one and both moved maybe it wouldn't be so bad??

Been meaning to ask your impressions so far. Not just for 2A rights, but overall.
I’m liking it.

though admittedly I wish I lived solo rather than with a roommate.

my roommate is a friend but his child is a fucking terrorist

th

We have a lovely 2 bdrm tent, complete with acutriments!

I’m liking it.

though admittedly I wish I lived solo rather than with a roommate.

my roommate is a friend but his child is a fucking terrorist

Sweet. Your friend as a social network you've tapped into? Just wondering about making friends in a new place.

We have a lovely 2 bdrm tent, complete with acutriments!

You might live to regret this offer. :eek:

You travel enough I'd spend half the time occupying keeping your house safe. :cool:

<note to self: research squatter rights in texas>

Sweet. Your friend as a social network you've tapped into? Just wondering about making friends in a new place.

You travel enough I'd spend half the time occupying keeping your house safe. :cool:

!!!!!!

I knew him prior to moving. Legit met him playing Battlefield 3

I can't believe Kobe's dead. I feel gutted. Watched him go from a cocky high-schooler to a man whose greatness transcended the court. We lost a national treasure today. Can't imagine what his wife and eldest daughter are feeling.

I can't believe Kobe's dead. I feel gutted. Watched him go from a cocky high-schooler to a man whose greatness transcended the court. We lost a national treasure today. Can't imagine what his wife and eldest daughter are feeling.

I couldn't believe when I read it. I'm not sure why but when people like that go it doesn't seem real.

I couldn't believe when I read it. I'm not sure why but when people like that go it doesn't seem real.

Not sure of who I'd even compare it to. A global icon dying at such a young age under such tragic circumstances.

I couldn't decide yesterday if I should honor Kobe by being productive, or go get plastered. Ended up taking care of a few things, then downed a bottle of sake (since he was named after a Japanese restaurant).

Uh oh, cliffs: John Dudley jumped ship to PSE. I wonder how long it will take Joe Rogan and all his lemmings to follow suit.

Real talk: as someone who isn't that brand loyal, doesn't trade up every season, nor someone who tries that hard at mirroring a hunting celebrity's set up, I admire what John Dudley does for the archery community. He provides a lot of free, DIY bow tuning videos and helps people be more self sufficient in that respect.

The only person who has impressed me more, with regards to sponsorships, variety and classiness, is Jerry Miculek; who I expected to be a blatant S&W shill, but would feature a ton of cool shit on his channel.

Uh oh, cliffs: John Dudley jumped ship to PSE. I wonder how long it will take Joe Rogan and all his lemmings to follow suit.

Real talk: as someone who isn't that brand loyal, doesn't trade up every season, nor someone who tries that hard at mirroring a hunting celebrity's set up, I admire what John Dudley does for the archery community. He provides a lot of free, DIY bow tuning videos and helps people be more self sufficient in that respect.

The only person who has impressed me more, with regards to sponsorships, variety and classiness, is Jerry Miculek; who I expected to be a blatant S&W shill, but would feature a ton of cool shit on his channel.

When I was buying my first bow last year I tried probably 15-20 bows. I went with a PSE Evoke. I liked the grip and grip angle/ergonomics, draw was very consistent throughout, 90% let off, good back wall, clean release without much hand shock.

Now there were other bows that I felt did each one of those aspects better but the Evoke did imo very well in all of those.

Back