Shoop Voting Poll - MS Paint v4 Shoop Off

Vote for your favorite MS Paint. You get one vote. You cannot change your vote.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Make sure your mask has a port for a drinking straw, so you can down some cold Sleeman’s to boost your virus defence.
Dual filter set up. remove one filter, insert straw.

Sherdog's first ever Shoop Off is done. Results are in. 3 men enter, one man leave. And our winner is... @true_fan!! @true_fan will now advance to MS Paint v4 Final Round which will be for UFC 248: Adesanya vs. Romero Mar 7, 2020.

1st. @true_fan
2nd. @ZOD66
3rd. @Zebra Cheeks

For archiving
Round 1 Blue Thread
Round 1 Red Thread

Good event guys. Thanks to those that voted and posted. The rest of you are bums and are now on Santa's naughty list. :mad:

These are the results as of now:

Top 20 - ties are in blue text
01. - Red 03. @dindonker - 92 votes
02. - Blue 04. @HughPhug - 78 votes
03. - Blue 03. @The Clark - 55 votes
04. - Red 12. @MacGregor - 54 votes
05. - Red 07. @Empty Emp - 53 votes
06. - Red 09. @Iron Skin - 46 votes
07. - Blue 11. @Myrddin Wild - 44 votes - tie
- Blue 07. @bigwaverider - 44 votes - tie
09. - Red 06. @Sansnom - 35 votes
10. - Blue 02. @FrontNakedChoke - 31 votes - tie
- Blue 12. @in the liver - 31 votes - tie
- Blue 06. @chill doggie - 28 votes - tie
- Red 01. @lostdog000 - 28 votes - tie
- Red 02. @Draxton - 28 votes - tie
15. - Blue 09. @Arqueto - 21 votes
16. - Blue 13. @DanAndroid - 19 votes
17. - Red 05. @Ottawaguy - 17 votes - tie
- Blue 10. @Medulla Omoplata - 17 votes - tie
19. - Blue 08. @Clippy - 16 votes
20. - Red 08. @true_fan - 11 votes - Shoop Off Winner!!

20. - Red 10. @ZOD66 - 11 votes - Shoop Off 2nd place
21. - Blue 05. @Zebra Cheeks - 11 votes - Shoop Off 3rd place
23. - Blue 01. @Frank McEdgar - 09 votes
24. - Red 13. @Slobodan - 08 votes
25. - Red 11. @JohnMandick - 06 votes - tie
- Red 04. @AleYeah - 06 votes - tie

Alternates:
@Zebra Cheeks

@ZOD66 and @Zebra Cheeks as well as @Frank McEdgar, @Slobodan, @JohnMandick, @AleYeah

Guys, it ain't over till it's over. We will still need alternates. No event has ever had a 100% turnout rate. Last NGS v5 Final Round for example was a disaster with only 16 of the 20 showing up for Round 2.

I would advise you guys to sign up as alternates. Sign up here for alternate slots and make sure to @ tag or quote me. Alternate slots will be given by how you placed and not by who signed up first. Speak up if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Sherdog's first ever Shoop Off is done. Results are in. 3 men enter, one man leave. And our winner is... @true_fan!! @true_fan will now advance to MS Paint v4 Final Round which will be for UFC 248: Adesanya vs. Romero Mar 7, 2020.

1st. @true_fan
2nd. @ZOD66
3rd. @Zebra Cheeks

For archiving
Round 1 Blue Thread
Round 1 Red Thread

Good event guys. Thanks to those that voted and posted. The rest of you are bums and are now on Santa's naughty list. :mad:

These are the results as of now:

Top 20 - ties are in blue text
01. - Red 03. @dindonker - 92 votes
02. - Blue 04. @HughPhug - 78 votes
03. - Blue 03. @The Clark - 55 votes
04. - Red 12. @MacGregor - 54 votes
05. - Red 07. @Empty Emp - 53 votes
06. - Red 09. @Iron Skin - 46 votes
07. - Blue 11. @Myrddin Wild - 44 votes - tie
- Blue 07. @bigwaverider - 44 votes - tie
09. - Red 06. @Sansnom - 35 votes
10. - Blue 02. @FrontNakedChoke - 31 votes - tie
- Blue 12. @in the liver - 31 votes - tie
- Blue 06. @chill doggie - 28 votes - tie
- Red 01. @lostdog000 - 28 votes - tie
- Red 02. @Draxton - 28 votes - tie
15. - Blue 09. @Arqueto - 21 votes
16. - Blue 13. @DanAndroid - 19 votes
17. - Red 05. @Ottawaguy - 17 votes - tie
- Blue 10. @Medulla Omoplata - 17 votes - tie
19. - Blue 08. @Clippy - 16 votes
20. - Red 08. @true_fan - 11 votes - Shoop Off Winner!!

20. - Red 10. @ZOD66 - 11 votes - Shoop Off 2nd place
21. - Blue 05. @Zebra Cheeks - 11 votes - Shoop Off 3rd place
23. - Blue 01. @Frank McEdgar - 09 votes
24. - Red 13. @Slobodan - 08 votes
25. - Red 11. @JohnMandick - 06 votes - tie
- Red 04. @AleYeah - 06 votes - tie

@ZOD66 and @Zebra Cheeks as well as @Frank McEdgar, @Slobodan, @JohnMandick, @AleYeah

Guys, it ain't over till it's over. We will still need alternates. No event has ever had a 100% turnout rate. Last NGS v5 Final Round for example was a disaster with only 16 of the 20 showing up for Round 2.

I would advise you guys to sign up as alternates. Sign up here for alternate slots and make sure to @ tag or quote me. Alternate slots will be given by how you placed and not by who signed up first. Speak up if you have any questions.

Thank u guys for voting for me, I’m now speechless!
giphy.gif

thank u guys for your true spirit and genius artwork! Mostly, thank u @bigwaverider for doing most of the hard work!

giphy.gif

thank u guys for your true spirit and genius artwork! Mostly, thank u @bigwaverider for doing most of the hard work!

Kingertz on winning bro!! Very nice painting!! Is that Arnold? Was he is WWF?

giphy.gif

Great job bro... I see you upped your came & finally bought a fooking Stylus! :p

Top 10 on alert!!!

tenor.gif

Tell us a bit about your shoop. I didn't get the leg or who they were... great art work though.

Last edited:
Great job bro... I see you upped your came & finally bought a fooking Stylus! :p

10 ten on alert!!!

tenor.gif

Tell us a bit about your shoop. I didn't get the leg or who they were... great art work though.
Imagine the fighters live in the cartoon’s world then that’s how I perceived them!
By the way, special thanks goes to @MacGregor for making that extremely funny gif using the head of my drawing and turning it into instant classic and also putting a big smile on my face every time I view it! Thank u Sir!

Note, I didn’t buy a Stylus, I just used the the iPad instead!

Good work lads, sign up as alternates though, always someone that pulls out or if not you get to fuck around with Paint any way

Good work lads, sign up as alternates though, always someone that pulls out or if not you get to fuck around with Paint any way

^ pro tip

i hold the record for most dominant round in MSPAINT history, its something i'm proud of...definitely not worth as much as a BMF belt but a fuckload better than an interim title

anyway in that comp i wasnt even in the first round and came in as an alternate in the 2nd. didnt even sweat that i would get to do this, people pull out every time

ofc yr just going to get CRUSHED HUMILIATED AND TRAMPLED TO DEATH in the fury me and @Ottawaguy whip up...to be clear, this isnt the 2nd round of the comp...this is THE FINAL ROUND

ugh im sat here typing with no shirt on...really need to lose some weight : /

I mean I only have a 4 pack right now ffs, im having nothing but cocaine for the next couple weeks

@in the liver and @HughPhug , are you guys ready for round 2?

yknow what man im starting to get my head set and im just torn. I wanna put everything into this but at the same time i feel like i need to just forget all that tryhard shit and represent the JustBleed style that brought me into this in the first place

seriously man i dunno wtf to do

<{1-8}>

yknow what man im starting to get my head set and im just torn. I wanna put everything into this but at the same time i feel like i need to just forget all that tryhard shit and represent the JustBleed style that brought me into this in the first place

<{1-8}>
I know what you mean, it's not as much fun when actually try and win or do well.

This is the second time I've come in second in the first round so I have to at least try and win I guess

I know what you mean, it's not as much fun when actually try and win or do well.

This is the second time I've come in second in the first round so I have to at least try and win I guess

But thats the thing...whats the best way to even try to win?! Try hard and end up being too competent and not funny, or just bleed and end up just being rubbish?

So frustrating Dx

<{1-8}>
The one thing that has changed the game is the overall quality of the shoops. A simple shoop can still do well, but it won’t take first place from these overachievers!

Back