Shoop Voting Poll - MS Paint v4 Shoop Off

Vote for your favorite MS Paint. You get one vote. You cannot change your vote.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doesn't matter if I'm coming or going my handsomeness is legendary.

K0FDhhk.gif
Your coolness is off the chart!

You guys did good in this contest

But real life comes first

My uncle gets out of the hospital today

me and my wife busted our asses off shoveling all night my driveway and my Moms - who I am basically taking care of these days

Not having time to play sherdog when I'm out of the office, it sure does suck to log in and find out I'm an asshole or I am lacking support because I didn't make enough posts in here

:/

@Zebra Cheeks

I noticed you don't have a paint AV yet. Here you go.

zebracheeks-jpg.737543

Attachments

• Zebracheeks.jpg
    Zebracheeks.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 25
@Clippy , u brother, can u collect my competition winning funds from the greatest MOD in the galaxy of shoopers tonight @bigwaverider because I have some philanthropy activities and meetings with Other worlds’ leaders and such! Thank u for being a humble extreme legend of legends!

shoop-groovy-with-fruit-girl-bump-png.737549

Groovy Bump

Attachments

• Shoop Groovy with fruit girl bump.png
    Shoop Groovy with fruit girl bump.png
    365.6 KB · Views: 20
Your artwork gives me a great sense of peace and harmony, especially knowing that con is born from a zebra!

<{ByeHomer}>
Your artwork gives me a great sense of peace and harmony, especially knowing that con is born from a zebra!

<{ByeHomer}>
im sorry but after taking another look I realized it’s not Conrad after all, it’s actually president Bush when he was young and inducted in the hole of skull & bones, which also means it’s even better than what I projected at first! Either way love ur work brother...lovvvvvvvvve itttttttttt! The colors give me a sense of ease for some reason which reflects your inner awesomeness brother!

You guys did good in this contest

But real life comes first

My uncle gets out of the hospital today

me and my wife busted our asses off shoveling all night my driveway and my Moms - who I am basically taking care of these days

Not having time to play sherdog when I'm out of the office, it sure does suck to log in and find out I'm an asshole or I am lacking support because I didn't make enough posts in here

:/

Sherdog comes first.
Your uncle could be posting doodles for you here with that pen you gave him.
You should mail the snow to Dana.

Back