Volkov/Hardy Odds

Hardy is the most powerful guy in the UFC, not just currently but of all time.
His power is so strong it doesnt really matter how good or technical his opponent is.

Hardy wont be able to fool around with the jab or whatever crap he was doing his last fight because of his reach disadvantage so that only means one thing, hardy has to get on the inside and there anything can happen!

<36>

Hardy will KO Volkov. He has no Fight IQ, go rewatch Volkov vs Lewis and tell me he will beat Hardy.

If this fight is not rigged, this line is crazy!

Volkov is leaps and bounds better than anyone Hardy has ever fought, he has legit skills, a big frame, and lots of experience. And then Hardy is even coming off a fight (where he had to use a f...ing inhaler!)...

I mean, Volkov should be around -175 against someone like Ivanov for example. Hardy only has a chance because it's the HW division, but the line should be at least -400.

Hardy will KO Volkov. He has no Fight IQ, go rewatch Volkov vs Lewis and tell me he will beat Hardy.

Go rewatch the Hardy vs Sosoli fight, and tell me Hardy will beat anyone in the top15 (not even mentioning short notice etc.).

If this fight is not rigged, this line is crazy!

Volkov is leaps and bounds better than anyone Hardy has ever fought, he has legit skills, a big frame, and lots of experience. And then Hardy is even coming off a fight (where he had to use a f...ing inhaler!)...

I mean, Volkov should be around -175 against someone like Ivanov for example. Hardy only has a chance because it's the HW division, but the line should be at least -400.

The line is only close because the fight just got announced hence not a lot of people bet on it yet.
It will be close to -400 or -500 when the fight happens.

Go rewatch the Hardy vs Sosoli fight, and tell me Hardy will beat anyone in the top15 (not even mentioning short notice etc.).

Hardy will obviously get in there and try to take Volkov's head off in the first round - he will go full barbarian. Volkov is very hittable. He's going down, man.

Hardy will obviously get in there and try to take Volkov's head off in the first round - he will go full barbarian. Volkov is very hittable. He's going down, man.
Quite possible. Volkov doesn't seem the most assured of fighters. The way he threw away the Lewis fight was so so bad.

However Hardy is pretty bad. Yeah he's got power but his fight iq isn't great either. Possible that he tries to win a technical fight.

Back