Volkov/Hardy Odds

Something doesn't seem right about this fight. Dana's favorite A-level athlete on short notice in Russia coming off a NC for using an inhaler while Francis sits on the sidelines...I sense Dana fuckery.

I imagine that line will move dramatically. If you're about that action, I'd recommend doing it now.

Wow that's crazy. Figured it would be closer to -1000 than -100

Ya’ll really have no clue who Alexander Volkov is, do you?

Put your money where your mouth is Hardy haters

Something doesn't seem right about this fight. Dana's favorite A-level athlete on short notice in Russia coming off a NC for using an inhaler while Francis sits on the sidelines...I sense Dana fuckery.

I'd like to hear what the big tomato has to say about this. He'll probably say something like "Nobody wants to fight Francis" instead of just admitting that he was never offered. Because he's a big fat lying liar.

Volkov has a shitty fucking chin and is slow as fuck. Don't be surprised if Hardy puts him out.

Volkov has a shitty fucking chin and is slow as fuck. Don't be surprised if Hardy puts him out.

Shitty chin? Only two knockout losses in 10 years and in 37 fights in the Heavyweight division. That’s as good or better than just about any other top Heavyweight.

Hardy boutta replicate Mitrione.
ezgif-3-e2511ba9841f.gif

If Greg actually beats Volkov I'ma bulk up and fight in the heavyweight division.
dazn-usa-celebration-shocked-ruiz-UuHgEgX5TLc6niQz4A

wow sherdog needs to get those odds up now so we can bet our vmoney!!

everything on volkov.

Huh? What do you mean. Most people are picking him to win in this thread.
I think he was referring to the bookmakers (but awkwardly in an attempt to work in a meme)

Big Frank should uppercut Dana's head to Bolivia

I suspect Volkov didn't want to take Ngannou on 18 days notice. He turned him down twice in the past.

Hardy is the most powerful guy in the UFC, not just currently but of all time.
His power is so strong it doesnt really matter how good or technical his opponent is.

Hardy wont be able to fool around with the jab or whatever crap he was doing his last fight because of his reach disadvantage so that only means one thing, hardy has to get on the inside and there anything can happen!

Back