Volkov could beat Miocic

Ivancho

Amante de las mma
@Brown
Reaction score
Call me crazy but I think volkov could very well beat stipe, his TD looked improved against blaydes even if he lost that fight and guy is now 265lbs.. he put a lot of weight. Size dif would be too much for stipe, also I don't think Miocic is better and stronger wrestler than curtis blaydes

Call me crazy but I think volkov could very well beat stipe, his TD looked improved against blaydes even if he lost that fight and guy is now 265lbs.. he put a lot of weight. Size dif would be too much for stipe, also I don't think Miocic is better and stronger wrestler than curtis blaydes
his chin doesnt hold up

Stipe is like Volkov 5.0 with wrestling.

Even Struve beat Stipe lol

don't idiots get tired of bringing this up?

Watch the fight genius, Struve used the same technique DC did (eyepoke and then strikes while he was trying to recover from the eyepoke because the ref was useless).

Or maybe DC took notes from Struve.

Let's set aside of course that it was only Stipe's 10th pro fight in his 2nd year of MMA...

It was Struve's 30th pro fight btw....

Volkov looked better and more powerful in his previous fight, but still probably not enough to beat Stipe.

Its possible...i would favor stipe cuz of the wrestling adv.

But if kept standing its a much closer fight between the two for sure

Stipe is like Volkov 5.0 with wrestling.

its-time-to-stop-posting-quote-1.jpg

After Stipe beats Ngannou again he can do the same to Volkov.

don't idiots get tired of bringing this up?

Watch the fight genius, Struve used the same technique DC did (eyepoke and then strikes while he was trying to recover from the eyepoke because the ref was useless).

Or maybe DC took notes from Struve.

Let's set aside of course that it was only Stipe's 10th pro fight in his 2nd year of MMA...

It was Struve's 30th pro fight btw....
He got finished by Struve buddeh. Get over it

He could but i'm not so sure. Depends where Stipe's wrestling and shot takedowns are nowadays. Prime Stipe definitely wrestles Volkov because Volkov's TDD is pretty bad and it's not like Stipe is out classed on the feet. He'd be able to touch Volkov for sure and it would be competitive standing.

Only way Volkov is favored is if Stipe's wrestling is shot at his age.

Back