Volkanovski vs. Ortega Tarot Read and Fight Preview

Ok make fun of my grammer cutie, i speak 4 languages what about you?
Pashto
Farsi
English
Spanish
You forgot one. You also speak asshole. Unfortunately, I'm also fluent. I also speak French, Spanish, and English, if you must know. Learn manners instead of a new language. If you're going to be a dick, I'm going to rib you. You can't be surprised can you?

Ps i shouldnt have had replied , it jingles your small sac everytime you get a click

PS... lol. Did you really come back to edit your comment to add that? If we're going to talk about sacs, what about your rustled jimmies? For the record my balls are... fine. We'll just leave it at that.

I personally like the vids, and I’m not a vid watcher (not the shit vids posted in here, anyway). You have a great radio voice. But, I also just look at it as entertainment. No reason to hate. Watch them or don’t watch. Just like wmma. But, no reason to just be a dick to someone putting himself out there. But unnecessary hate is Sherdog’s National Pastime. And most of the people in here are literally the LCD.

Your vids are better than 90% of the shit threads posted in here. I’ll keep watching.

I’d like to see readings on the Jan/Glover fight. And the Rose/Weili rematch.
Hey man. Appreciate the support. As much as it takes some (minor) courage to post these, I recognize it takes that same (minor) courage to openly like them lol. So I appreciate you voicing your appreciation. I agree that I don't really understand the hate on a philosophical level. Just on a level of shortened patience and solipsism. Oh well.

Hmm not an easy set of cards to interpret but it does seem more positive on Volkanovski's side. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Also I would definitely be interested in a Zhang / Namajunas reading too, especially with the Chinese tarot deck.
Thanks for the support bud. Appreciate you clicking and posting something actually relevant to the vid lol. I'll be doing Zhang/Namajunas for sure. Big fan of both those ladies.

That be smartdog...this here is sherdog.

Land of the @Ackmed's and @BillyPilgrim 's of the world and their crazy ass predictions

Just because you don't understand/believe in something, it makes it crazy? Did you watch the vid? If so, what that I said was crazy? I'm genuinely curious. Or did you just see the word tarot and assume you're smarter than me? If so, fair enough. Just want to make sure I didn't actually say anything crazy, and that this is just a case of you being a bit of a dick. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

That be smartdog...this here is sherdog.

Land of the @Ackmed's and @BillyPilgrim 's of the world and their crazy ass predictions
Well beyond that people have had threads about dreams or visions about fight outcomes. Lol we use science to communicate our opinion over vast distances and then our threads are like 'I went on a vision quest and saw the winner of UFC 266!' lmao. I'm just teasing more power to whatever way you want to get into the fight.

Just because you don't understand/believe in something, it makes it crazy? Did you watch the vid? If so, what that I said was crazy? I'm genuinely curious. Or did you just see the word tarot and assume you're smarter than me? If so, fair enough. Just want to make sure I didn't actually say anything crazy, and that this is just a case of you being a bit of a dick. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I speak mostly in a place of Jest....not all sherdog threads need to be serious and factual...

Im merely drawing abit of humor to the wide divide of thread culture in here...with @Ackmed 's cult level love of all things dagistanni... And the financial fans of Conor to the resident tarot card reading man yourself. .its just wouldnt be sherdog otherwise

so no problem here my friend .. enjoy the fights forGlad2 (3).jpg

Great tarot reading, I am sure you will be right.

I'll be making some money off the fights too

lwmz4xmlnyp21.jpg
I'd be interested in seeing the Death card from that set! Hug your mews.

Back