Volkanovski vs. Ortega Tarot Read and Fight Preview

my girlfriend believes in this tarot bullshit. also the mystical powers of crystals.

boy howdy does it take every bit of my power and effort to keep my mouth shut when she starts rambling about that garbage

Ortega beat a bunch of over the hill fighters and then lost badly to Max... and only fought (and won) once since then. Unfortunately Korean Zombie isn't a championship level fighter, and I haven't seen enough from Ortega that tells me he can handle championship level fighters.

Volkanovski by whatever he wants. Too much movement for Ortega, and those leg kicks will chip away. Volk's jabs are gonna swell up Ortega's eye again, and then he'll retreat to a defensive shell and crumble.

<YayKpop>
I have to get those cute cards :D
Please do Clem, I did a personal reading for you, and it told me you are a beautiful and kind hearted person with a beautiful golden aura, it was just a lovely reading

b9ff0e0cf8aae20374f1d4085ffe5bfa.gif

interesting thread op. do you just like tarot cards or are you a member of the club?
Not sure what club you're talking about, so I guess I must not be a member lol. I do lots of meditation and am learning some healing techniques. Chakras, Reiki, etc. Tarot isn't my life but it has been my main hobby recently.

Nice, haven't seen a deck like that.Is that Tarot de Marseille?
No. They're actually both Rider Waite variations, both from Llewelyn. The Golden Art Nouveau deck and the Black and Gold deck. I've messed with Thoth and Marseille decks as well, but Rider Waite is my jam lol.

Does anyone actually just watch the fights and make informed predictions based on anything rooted in reality.

my girlfriend believes in this tarot bullshit. also the mystical powers of crystals.

boy howdy does it take every bit of my power and effort to keep my mouth shut when she starts rambling about that garbage
I feel bad for your girlfriend. Sounds like she deserves someone who respects her beliefs. That's none of my business though, but apparently sherdog is where we say rude shit without provocation for no reason, so there you go. Seriously dude, talk all the shit you want. Post some funny gifs. If it lets you vent and keeps you from being a dick to your gf, I'm all for it.

I mean he's saying that he's trying very hard to keep his mouth shut so he's not disrespecting her.

Whether you love to hate me, tolerate me, or celebrate me, I'm back with another fight preview/tarot prediction.

Your annoying as fuck. I want to watch but dont want to cuz i feel like your shoving it up my ass, so please put up some cliffs

Ps i shouldnt have had replied , it jingles your small sac everytime you get a click

Your annoying as fuck. I want to watch but dont want to cuz i feel like your shoving it up my ass, so please put up some cliffs
Hey buddy. Glad to make another friend. No cliffs here. I can tell from your (lol) grammar that you aren't much for book learning, but come on, it's a video. I assure you whatever you feel going up your ass has nothing to do with me. Don't think you're my type.

I personally like the vids, and I’m not a vid watcher (not the shit vids posted in here, anyway). You have a great radio voice. But, I also just look at it as entertainment. No reason to hate. Watch them or don’t watch. Just like wmma. But, no reason to just be a dick to someone putting himself out there. But unnecessary hate is Sherdog’s National Pastime. And most of the people in here are literally the LCD.

Your vids are better than 90% of the shit threads posted in here. I’ll keep watching.

I’d like to see readings on the Jan/Glover fight. And the Rose/Weili rematch.

Hey buddy. Glad to make another friend. No cliffs here. I can tell from your (lol) grammar that you aren't much for book learning, but come on, it's a video. I assure you whatever you feel going up your ass has nothing to do with me. Don't think you're my type.

Ok make fun of my grammer cutie, i speak 4 languages what about you?
Pashto
Farsi
English
Spanish

Reactions: HHJ
Hmm not an easy set of cards to interpret but it does seem more positive on Volkanovski's side. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Also I would definitely be interested in a Zhang / Namajunas reading too, especially with the Chinese tarot deck.

Back