• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Vladimir Putin has offered his support in Abdulmanap's fight against Covid.

It's interesting that despite the UFC and UFC journalists commenting on khabib's father's condition, I haven't read or seen any of them link his condition to covid-19, despite the fact that khabib himself has said his father has covid-19.

Last edited:
I love this sort of statement from world-leaders or famous people.

What the fuck does 'your support' matter in such a situation?! I'm sure every person on the planet hopes he pulls through, it means absolutely jack shit!

I don't even get why people are arguing over treatments. No one on this forum will affect policy, law making, drug manufacturing or dispersing the drug. Why not have faith in the research community at large? It's not like some random lab rat is going to read this thread and come to a revelation.

I doubt it, US have far the worse response to the crisis globally. US have close to 100 thousands deaths the moment we're speaking about it right now.
Russia so far have one of the higher test number per capita in the world since the early outbreak of the region. They have committed to over 7 million test.

I predict Brazil to be the next country hardly hit by the pandemic. The combination of lack of testing + non-socialized healthcare is fatal to 50 thousands of their citizens. No escape here.

Well thats a complete lie

And people actually liked this post

lol, Sherdog never ceases to show its stupidity

If you want the best medical care on this planet, call in Dr. Putin

Vladimir-Putin-visits-Burdenko-Hospital.jpg

He looks like he's there to kill him lol.

You know alkaline water is total bullshit, right? Our stomach acid is nearly as acidic as battery acid, and a sprinkle of alkalinity in drinking water can't alter the PH level of it. Not to mention our GI system is completely isolated from the rest of our body and has no effect on the PH level of blood. Our blood is pinpoint stable and we die from acidosis if the PH level of our blood dropped as little as 0.5.
Ok just drink regular water then and I’m sorry!

Last edited:
Ok just drink regular water then and I’m sorry!
Don't be sorry....but if you never learn to walk on your own you end up falling for everything. Alkaline water is up there with Himalayan salt laps as far as BS alternative medicines/supplements go.

We have a federalist system. There isn't supposed to be a "centralized" lockdown, nor should there be. Like I said, there is 1 area of the country that had a large outbreak. The rest of the country don't have the same problem.

Spoken like a true freedom fries eater. At the same time the USA got exposed for its shit tier health system and individualistic corporate fuck hole of a mentality.

<DisgustingHHH>

Is this the second time he's been put in a coma? Hope he pulls through, that sucks. If he doesn't make it we won't see Khabib fight again.

And all you dipshits saying the US has had a bad response to covid need to come out of your basements and take a walk in the fresh air. It's good for your brain.

USA has had an abysmal management of covid crisis wtf are you talking about??

Coma? Fuck I didn't know it got to that level

Hoping for a recovery man, this sucks

Don't be sorry....but if you never learn to walk on your own you end up falling for everything. Alkaline water is up there with Himalayan salt laps as far as BS alternative medicines/supplements go.
I gave advice based on personal experience and alkaline water helped lots of people with stomach issues and immune issues! So if u want to believe whoever hates certain gimmicks, I don’t blame u but I found that regimen I stated extremely helpful

I gave advice based on personal experience and alkaline water helped lots of people with stomach issues and immune issues! So if u want to believe whoever hates certain gimmicks, I don’t blame u but I found that regimen I stated extremely helpful
There's zero evidence that it does anything. The theory of alkaline water makes absolute no sense.

Water is neutralised very quickly, whether it's via bicarbonate storage for acidic water or bile for alkaline water. It's literally all the same by the time it reaches your lower GI track and absorbed via osmosis.

So if the theory doesn't hold any weight -and there's no real evidence that it has any on the bpositive effect on the body - I'd chalk it up to being 100% a placebo effect for those who feel 'benifits'.

Damn, must be nice to have powerful friends in high places. Hope his father pulls through.
Unless those friends are the reason your father possibly dies from a virus that could have been stopped with immediate lockdown action so he didn't get it.

Spoken like a true freedom fries eater. At the same time the USA got exposed for its shit tier health system and individualistic corporate fuck hole of a mentality.

<DisgustingHHH>
Lol, US has lower case fatality rate than almost every western european country, so if that's "shit tier health system", what would you call all the countries with higher rates? Maybe change your tampon and get your emotions under control before making an ass of yourself again with another emotional outburst.

You are right about Brazil. Their tin-pot leader is leading that country to disaster. I didn't know they their health care system wasn't socialized. Thanks you learn something on Sherdog every day.

Regarding Russia, their death count is woefully undercounted. And regardless of how they try to classify the deaths, their numbers are projected to increase dramatically.
It is not true that healthcare in Brazil is not socialized, the private sector has obviously much better care, but there are free and public hospitals available.

Brazil's president also has no say on lockdowns, since the supreme court ruled that this decision is under each state's governor umbrella.

Given that, pretty much all states are in quarantine and a few are on full lockdown.
Personally I dont know anyone who is not working from home, my company has been fully remote since late February.

Huh? US doesn't crack the top 10 in deaths per capita, and NY and NJ are responsible for over 1/3 of what we do have. US has also given 13 million tests. Russia has cheap shitty tests that aren't accurate and also their reporting is incredibly unreliable.
The US numbers aren't accurate either. Especially in Florida.

Back