Vitor's new Dad Bod [Weigh-in PIC]

I am not so sure - I have massive traps and calfs and I don't take anywhere near as many PEDS as Vitor used to
I've always had HUGE calves, but no traps. I'm happy that way, though.

Being on shit for almost 20 years will do that I guess.

You guys remember 240lbs Vitor? Or just 19 y/o Vitor who looked like a bodybuilder.

The guy has had an amazing career, but positive tests and body changes pretty much confirm his roid usage through most of it.

Isnt 19 year old juiced vitor the same as 240lbs vitor?
So many versions, dog is confused.

Edit: Sakuraba owns any version anyway via badassary.

I'll say it again.

Anyone who calls him TRT Vitor, or actually believes he was actually ever on TRT is a complete fool.

What he was actually taking, I can only imagine.
You clearly don't understand the benefit of taking TRT. Normally when cycling off, fighters will still have most of the benefits of juicing, but their t levels at the time of the fight will be lower due to cycling off to past the tests. But when on TRT, besides still getting the benefits of juicing, you also get the benefits of still having high t levels at the time of the fight and being legally covered by the commission. The TRT fighters definitely had an advantage when it was allowed. That's part of why so many of them have deteriorated since then.

YOu guys are aware they're not dehydrated at the ceremony anymore, right?

balloon-deflating-o.gif

I'll say it again.

Anyone who calls him TRT Vitor, or actually believes he was actually ever on TRT is a complete fool.

What he was actually taking, I can only imagine.

TRT is working for Serra and Dana.

dana-white-matt-serra-beach.jpg

Rogans on a HGH and TRT combo.

12-joe-rogan.jpg

I can believe Vitor was just really overdosing his TRT far beyond the recommend limit.

Can someone explain the correlation between traps and supplements?

Why is it a dead giveaway?

I have big traps and hardly workout and never juiced , I'd say more it's the chest and abs that are the giveaway

I dunno, to me it's more like a father figure.

I wonder if Vítor still needs to his emotional support dog
{<jordan}

Back