Vitor's new Dad Bod [Weigh-in PIC]

And why can't mousasi take bellfour down?

Ed_2BBelfour_2BHockey_2BHall_2BFame_2BLegends_2BClassic_2BTsybWRqkFujl.jpg

I love all the Bruce Banner references here. I think this weight in pic does deserve a Bruce Banner shoop

If he loses this fight and gets cut, hopefully he gets back on TRT and goes to Rizen.

Oh dear God, imagine Vitor vs. Wanderlei 2 in Rizin, both of them roided to the gills with soccer kicks and stomps and knees to the head on the ground....

rpIoQeX.jpg

I'll say it again.

Anyone who calls him TRT Vitor, or actually believes he was actually ever on TRT is a complete fool.

What he was actually taking, I can only imagine.

He's in better shape than 99% of sherdoggers.
I wish I had a dad bod that nice.

....but, I do miss trt vitor.

USADA bless. Too bad they didn't catch him before Bisping's eye was permanently fucked, but oh well.

Bisping's eye was messed up before the Belfort fight, I don't know why he lied and said Belfort messed up his eye.

to be honest still more TST than me

me too. by far lol.

i noticed a cheez-it on the floor, under the couch; we havent had cheez-its in the house for weeks (wife better not be holding out on me). as soon as i noticed it, immediately looked around to see if anyone would see me eat it if i decided to bend over (not easy--get dizzy, eyes get red, risk of falling over) and eat it. i ate it.

#yolo

I've said it before and I'll say it again, folks: there is something fishy about Vitor.

This guys is a joke... For years got all the spotlight while wanderlei and minotauro were the real warriors and title holders, gave a series of crappy perfomances, gave up every time things got hard, then become the poster boy of verbal diarrhea and hypocrisy, glad he got derailed every time! Hope Mousasi beats him hard! Brazil have way better fighters that deserved more, instead they choose this guy to represent MMA, glad Anderson Koe'd him, can't even imagine what kind of bullshit he would call himself...

But...but...but Cyborg haters told us the effects of roid use lasts forever even after fighters stop using them giving a lifetime of unfair advantage... maybe the benefits of roid use lasts longer in humans with bajinas?
There is scientific proof that it does. Not everyone's body is the same.

Oh dear God, imagine Vitor vs. Wanderlei 2 in Rizin, both of them roided to the gills with soccer kicks and stomps and knees to the head on the ground....

rpIoQeX.jpg
That is the DREAM of PRIDEFUL men right there my man. Pure unadulterated violence, sign on on the dotted line then its hammer time!

Anyone want to apologize to Rockhold, Bisping and Kennedy for calling them crybaby's when they were calling out Vitor's blatant cheating?

Vitor looking a little bit soft there, no TRT...

Vitor-belfort2.jpg

Looks same to me. Just a different lighting........
It still pisses me off they were letting this guy juice to the gills and go in there and kick people in the head.

This is why PEDs should be treated as a crime.
There should definitely be harsher penalties than there is in other sports, In baseball you roid up and hit a ball further....In MMA you roid up and can do serious damage to another person short or long term

Vitor is my age ffs. That's what happens when you get old.

Weren't his test levels like 1200 a year or so back??? He's going to get taken down and finished again probably in the first round. At that age and the years worth of use not a chance his body can recover and then you factor in the mental side of no longer having it.
Yeah, when he got worked by Weidman. He looks a lot worse now.

Back