Vitor vs Rampage - in 5 different stages of their careers - who takes?

Early UFC he was fighting bum and i doubt he would have feel safe facing fucking rampage at 19-20 year old lol

Wand and Couture were far from bums, and early Tank wasn't a joke either. He had arguably the heaviest hands of anyone who's fought in the UFC. Vitor didn't fear anyone back then, especially a version of Rampage who was happy to box the entire fight. And Vitor was so much faster than 37-year old versions of Chuck and Hendo (only wins for UFC LHW champ Rampage) that it's not even funny.

Last edited:
I dunno man. Dad bod Vitor isn't impressive at all. I think Rampage would take him down and GNP him

True but Vitor is back on the sauce now though that he retired. It depends how much residual juice he would come in with.

Early UFC Vitor beats Pre-Pride Rampage for what that's worth.

1. Pride Rampage vs Pride Vitor - ?
2. UFC Champ Rampage vs Affliction Vitor - ?
3. Bellator newcomer Rampage vs TRTor - ?
4. Bellator loser Rampage vs post TRT Vitor - ?
5. Rampage of today vs Vitor of today - ?

Please share your thoughts on these 5 different matchups

1. Rampage
  2. Rampage
  3. TRTVitor
  4. TRTVitor
  5. New Age TRT Japan Vitor
Prime Rampage VS TRTVitor ends with Page unconscious very fast.

TRT Vitor was the pinnacle of violence and at no stage of Rampages career would his chin hold up against THAT.

Rampage in all of the above except stage 3. TRTor was the most terrifying man alive

1. Rampage
2. Rampage
3. Rampage=TRT Vitor
4. Rampage
5. Rampage

Rampage is just too strong and has an iron chin with great hands. A nightmare match up for Vitor. It would be similar to Vitor vs Couture except Rampage hits much harder than Randy and has a much better chin. Can’t see Vitor winning in any scenario except maybe TRT Vitor squeaking out a close decision if he avoids getting KO’d.

rampage is a horrible match up for vitor. dont even bring up rampage with a spring still in his step. trtvitor gets slept or UD

Back