Vitor vs Holyfield

Sherwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Help me understand why the Tyson vs. Paul fight would be any different. Tyson is older than Holyfield was, and his body has taken far more abuse. One could argue that even at this stage, Holyfield is still a better boxer than Mike, and Jake is more skilled in pure boxing than Vitor.

People want to believe and so do I god damn it

Tyson KO

I'm really going to hate watching Jake Paul knock out Tyson. I hope that's all that happens. I'm scared for Mike's health.

Mike is an adult and will do as he pleases regardless of how we think.

I don't think it's "wrong" or "right" because we're talking about prize fighting but it's off-putting to imagine someone I grew up watching get pummeled by someone half their age for a check.

I'll watch the highlights if they go through with it.

Age punishes everyone, no one including iron Mike Tyson can outlast father time.

The Vitor/Holyfield fight was BS. Holyfield hadn't even trained, was strapped for money, and came in as a late replacement. Not to mention the fight was stopped basically immediately. Mike won't go out like that. It's totally conceivable Paul outworks him by virtue of being younger and in better shape, but there is zero chance he goes after Mike from bell to bell and TKOs him in the first, lmao.

If I remember correctly, no one was cool with Vitor vs Holyfield. Pretty much everyone here were disgusted that it ever took place.

I don’t know, there’s lots of reasons to doubt & I’ve picked Jake to win every fight since before Askren but I’m going with Tyson this time

Statistics will lead you to believe Jake is GOAT, and you might be right

Tyson will look good for a couple rounds, fade and then get KO'D. You just can't take a shot from a guy like that at that age.

jake paul beats tyson
logan paul beats the undertaker at the next wrestlemania

Back