Vitor vs De La Hoya is ON!!!

There wont be a knock out! Its going the distance. Will be a draw. Because its a fucking exhibition!

With all these weird ass fights being made, they should start making some sherdogger vs pro fighter fights, would love to see some sherdoggers absoutley starch some pro fighters

cool, you vs francis to get the ball rolling?

I don't like Vitor. I feel like he isnt on TRT. He isn't getting botox either which is terrible. What happened to my beautiful artificial man?

It's an "EXHIBITION" which means no judges or KOs and 8 rounds of touch butt.....

I tried to see his content but seems like once ur banned your posts don't show...?

@Ackmed by 3rd round triangle choke!

How big a fan you are of Islam, he was three times the fan of Conor and he discredited everything Khabib ever did. There would be a thread that would say something like:

"Best leg kickers in mma"

And you would try to explain that although Conor is an elite fighter, that does not make him the best leg kicker per say and he would lose his mind. There was one time where someone was talking about Conor's wrestling not being better than some of the other guys Khabib has fought and I shit you not, he was saying that Conor was likely the best wrestler in the division but chooses to strike similar to Jon Jones. lmao.

I found a couple of posts for you.

prologic.png
prologic 2.png
Prologic 3.png

Isn't Vitor already fighting someone else?

Shouldn't he see how that goes first? But then again... it's Vitor.

Really, TS, three exclamation points? A 44-year old MMA guy vs. a 48-year old boxer...and both many years past their primes? Are we really that excited about it?

lol you got to be kidding me. This came out of left field. Ill be watching though.

Also, it's an exhibition. If it's anything like Mayweather and Tyson's last exhibitions, expect a boring match where no one gets finished and neither guy want to take big risks.

Back