Vitor vs De La Hoya is ON!!!

Vitor actually has a chance if DLH goes on a coke binge on fightweek which is really possible.

I don't know who wins that. Go Vitor!.....?

If you think this blows, Julio Cesar Chavez SR. is boxing Hector Camacho JR. this Saturday.
The state of boxing is so fucking sad. And people get upset when I tell them that boxing is dying lol. Never before have these freakshow events been so relevant. Nobody watches boxing anymore

Dana going Dana on Oscar should be epic.

What the absolute fuck reality are we living in?

This is going to be nuts. Can’t wait for Dana to start trashing Oscar will be hysterical

Hoping Vitor KOs the cokehead in heels to redeem mma

Thoughts??

Calling it now..

Vitor gets hit and has a flashback to MMA and goes off full MMA rules...

This ends in the only acceptable fashion

Mexico vs Brazil in ring brawl for the ages...thus concluding the boxing vs MMA shit show for ever

How big a fan you are of Islam, he was three times the fan of Conor and he discredited everything Khabib ever did. There would be a thread that would say something like:

"Best leg kickers in mma"

And you would try to explain that although Conor is an elite fighter, that does not make him the best leg kicker per say and he would lose his mind. There was one time where someone was talking about Conor's wrestling not being better than some of the other guys Khabib has fought and I shit you not, he was saying that Conor was likely the best wrestler in the division but chooses to strike similar to Jon Jones. lmao.

I found a couple of posts for you.

View attachment 861605
View attachment 861606
View attachment 861607

Lol I'm not good with remembering names but I must have read his posts.

Sounds a bit like D1 Wrestler (I can't tag him for some reason maybe it's my phone)

I wish retardlogic was here. I wanted to read the Dustin vs Conor 2 breakdown.
ProLOGIC's breakdown......would have been a mental breakdown as he wouldn't have been mentally able to handle his hero's dramatic loss. That dude was ridiculous in his fanboi blindness.

TRTitor KOs Godzilla. DLH is fooooked!

Its an exhibition aka fake fight, same as mayweather vs logan

Notice how Jake vs askren and woodley are not labeled as exhibitions, neither was Cunningham vs frank mirr these were all legit fights, the same with mayweather mcgregor that was legit. this is another bs fake fight anytime you hear exhibition its bs. stop falling for it.

Oscar by majority decision or late round TKO.

Vitor actually has a chance if DLH goes on a coke binge on fightweek which is really possible.
Vitor has literally no chance of beating DLH even with TRT lmao

The fight that was available because of pettiness

With all these weird ass fights being made, they should start making some sherdogger vs pro fighter fights, would love to see some sherdoggers absoutley starch some pro fighters
You think these twink socialites would agree to fight a 6'4 240 jacked sherdogger? They live in a bubble.

@Ackmed vs @PROlogic (before he was banned) would have been an epic sherdog fight.
PROLogic has been in and out of Sherdog with lots of different accounts - lots of people know him as BoxingIsLife - at least since Conor became hyped, always hanging from his nuts to a delusional extent. He always gets banned pretty quickly but it's fun while it lasts.

It's probably a full-blown mental illness of some sort though. I wouldn't be surprised if he's had real world problems because of it.

Back