Vitor Petrino

JTDarkseid

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I think Vitor Petrino is a fighter that actually deserves to fight ranked fighters. I feel like a good next opponent for him would be Ryan “Superman” Spann. Thoughts on this matchup idea?

4 UFC fights so far, give him Walker.

Spann is ranked? Why?

He beat Cirkunov to get a decent ranking and then KOd the ghost of Reyes.

I don't think he'll stay there long but so far he's only lost to fighters ranked above him and beaten the ones coming up.

That might well change if he fights someone like Vitor or Carlos Ulberg.

He beat Cirkunov to get a decent ranking and then KOd the ghost of Reyes.

I don't think he'll stay there long but so far he's only lost to fighters ranked above him and beaten the ones coming up.

That might well change if he fights someone like Vitor or Carlos Ulberg.
I'm actually shocked to see dom has only been ko'ed 3x, yes they were all nasty and all in a row but for some reason it seems like more.

Span just doesn't seem to have what it takes to beat any top 10 imo. Fucker just lost to smith again and Smith is a ghost himself.

I'm actually shocked to see dom has only been ko'ed 3x, yes they were all nasty and all in a row but for some reason it seems like more.

Span just doesn't seem to have what it takes to beat any top 10 imo. Fucker just lost to smith again and Smith is a ghost himself.

Yeah I agree he's not that good, but it you have KO power and it lands in the right matchups it can lead to you being ranked for a while.

Yeah I agree he's not that good, but it you have KO power and it lands in the right matchups it can lead to you being ranked for a while.
Which is crazy too bc spann has way more subs than ko's but I think of him as a ko powerhouse. I literally don't know wtf Ryan is supposed to be good at lol

Petrino looks awesome but also looks like a young prospect learning on the job. Like he's almost experimenting. Someone like Spann I agree would be the perfect test. He seems to have a bit of everything but something doesn't seem.....right, yet

I still don't get why the UFC gave him Tyson Pedro -- that fight made zero sense in my opinion.

He called out Anthony Smith. I think it makes sense and would be a good fight.

I don't see him making it much further than he is right now.

He is way to green. He will get thrashed by the top 10 right now.

He needs to find his fight style. He is literally looking for it with each fight in the UFC. That's not a great place to be finding yourself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back