Rumored Vitor has some exciting news

No bro, he's only 45. Vitor competed in the ADCCs 21 years ago and debuted in the UFC in 1997, the same year Jake Paul was born!
Hopefully he gets an AWESOME submission victory and becomes one of the greatest light heavyweights of the night

Vitor is going to fucking murder this kid.

Actually...which Paul brother is this the bigger or smaller one?

Doesn't matter, either way, Vitor all day.

Fake news most likely. No reason to with Nate's fight being next month. That's going to be the focus, bigger name to the casuals than Vitor. Plus less dangerous in boxing. No reason for Jake Paul to try and fight Vitor first before Nate Diaz. Anderson Silva would most likely get the fight first before Vitor if anything.

Vitor is going to fucking murder this kid.

Actually...which Paul brother is this the bigger or smaller one?

Doesn't matter, either way, Vitor all day.
Smaller one, but he is supposed to be the good one, the other moved to pro wrestling.

Is it in the contract that Vitor has to drink sour milk ten minutes before the fight?

Would be much better than 155er stick Diaz vs a LHW... Still I'd cheer for whoever over vtrt

The “bad” Paul brother beat Mayweathers ass! So I’m guessing the Paul brother beats Vitor via decapitation.

I don’t think this crap gets made …. I hope if there is any truth that showtime blocks this crap and doesn’t accepts 70 year old mma guy in the ring

wow jake really going after the top contenders, isn't he!

he just wants to establish himself as a legitimate boxer!

Jake Paul keeps fighting MMA guys because boxers are too much of a cowards to step up.

Sweet art my ass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back