Vitor Belfort wants to face the winner of Weidman/Rockhold

Jacare never got a shot off of Chris Camozzi. In fact he probably went back in rankings because of him. Honestly Jacare has had the toughest road to a title shot ever.

no joke, works hard and somehow always gets shafted. he deserves to fight Weidman next imo

Give him Rob Whittaker or Brunson or someone if he beats Hendo.

LOL

I'm sure Jacare and Romero may have something to say about Vitor's fantasy fight.

yeah, lol @ an athlete wanting a title shot. all athletes should want prelim fights

Of course he can want it, but thinking he actually deserves it is something else altogether. This is even worse than Nick Diaz earnestly lobbying an immediate rematch against GSP after losing decisively, because at least Nick didn't get finished in the first round.

Saying he wants to work his way back to a title shot is one thing, but saying he wants the winner of Weidman-Luke implies he thinks he's next in line. He's not.

If he keeps winning sure. But not after this fight.

If he were on TRT he would've easily KO'ed Weidmn in the first.

But Vitor fotgot that it got banned and even Bisping would beat non-TRT Vitor.

Honestly Jacare has had the toughest road to a title shot ever.
Couldn't agree more, the guy got robbed against Rockhold, now have to face a huge part of the elite competition to get the shot. His fight against Romero is pointless cause both of them deserve to fight for the title, why burn a contender?

Vitor had his chances, lots of them, and failed every single opportunity he had, Vitor is a loser.

Cmon now lets not act like this never happened

771919944.gif

That man (trt Belfort) was kicked out of the UFC. We will never see him in action again.

Plus Vitor did actually have Weidman hurt:
EarnestDamagedDuck.gif

Not really hurt considering he wasn't dropped, rocked, or wobbly. Plus he destroyed Belfort shortly after that.

As a vitor fan I don't want to see him against top fighters. He'll get wrecked against anyone in the top 5 and it won't be close.

It looks like Vitor is taking his Vitamins again.
https://instagram.com/p/6KzsRmIWlP/?taken-by=vitorbelfort

Doesn't seem like he's too concerned with out of competition testing.

Which is good. I don't think his endocrine system works without exogenous test at this point.

"Today is a Father's Day in Brasil so I want to congratulate my dad and all the dads that Honor there kids.
Being a dad is a gift of God
Being a son is a honor
Being both its double portion blessing from God"

Does anyone how many servings of God are required per day to stay healthy?

Mousasi vs belfort was the fight that should of been made

Back