Vitor Belfort wants to face the winner of Weidman/Rockhold

Vitor has always been my favorite fighter, but if he honestly thinks he deserves the winner of that bout then he's delusional.

Vitor should stop selling himself short and demand a title fight vs Werdum

He did beat Rockhold via brutal spinning head kick KO

But Weidman messed him up

No vitors shoulder failed him. He will get it right on the next try. He nearly took chris out in the stand up. A fluke injury is the only thing that saved weidman from being submitted.

Plus Vitor did actually have Weidman hurt:
EarnestDamagedDuck.gif

Just because Rogan was screaming "WEIDMAN'S HURT!!!!!!11111" at the time doesn't mean Weidman was actually hurt

Plus Vitor did actually have Weidman hurt:
EarnestDamagedDuck.gif
This gif really empasizes how The Chris took the best Vitor had to offer and walked right through it. Directly after the whole exchange, Weidman is ready to continue like nothing happened.

And I want my wife to give me a blow job. Doesn't mean it's gonna happen.

I say give him the loser.

Would be hilarious to see Vitor embarrass Rockhold again.

I haven't gotten around to watching this entire fight yet, but it looks like Chris was doing what any smart fighter would do against Vitor. Weather that storm, let him get tired/depressed then turn it on.

after he looked like a fish out of water in his last fight against Weidman? Hell no.

Someone needs to tell Vitor he's delusional.

No thanks.

Weidman ran through him. It was a clear cut victory. Back of the line for Vitor. There are bigger fish already lurking.

Just because Rogan was screaming "WEIDMAN'S HURT!!!!!!11111" at the time doesn't mean Weidman was actually hurt

Damn good point....Rogan does tend to get a little hysterical....:rolleyes:

No thanks.

Weidman ran through him. It was a clear cut victory. Back of the line for Vitor. There are bigger fish already lurking.

I agree....after Vitor run out of steam....Weidman made him look old and slow.....and prior to the fight Weidman stated exactly how the fight would go....and he was correct...:icon_chee

Back