** Vitor Belfort Talks TRT **

Vitor didn't thank god in that response so I doubt it's actually his quote.

sonnen 2x, belfort, marquadt, bonnar, henderson, leben

we have a juice killer right there sir

video-anderson-silva-vitor-belfort-ufc-126.gif

The " Juice Killer "

He just chose his words carefully cause he doesn't wanna piss off Chael for the next time they run into each other :cool:

He's been on the juice since he was a teenager. No secret there.

TRT is no worse than your Mom taking estrogen when she hits menopause.

I say let 'em juice. It's like, hey we could pay to watch to guys compete Or we could pay to watch to top level, best in the world athletes compete.
Sure anything to exess is dangerous.
But come on. What's the worst thing that could happen from TRT? a guy in his forties can compete with and beat a younger fighter. For shame!

he should have said TRT is a beautiful thing. If Dan can say "im old gimmie gimmie gimmie" when it comes to trt. he gets a total pass because hes awesome.

If nature gifted me a mind that works well enough to understand the biological processes of building muscle and I am able to synthesize that testosterone and inject it because I'm smart enough, why am I not allowed to use my genetic advantage? How is that different than a guy who is smart enough to understand which foods he can eat to aid his performance?

I disagree with your statement that guys with genetic gifts are often beaten by guys that work harder or smarter. Show me a 6 ft tall NBA center or an NFL linebacker under 200 lbs. Show me a UFC champion that isn't among the top 5 raw athletes in his division. If gifted athletes are so routinely being beaten by hard working guys, than why can't these hard working guys also beat guys on steroids?

Lastly and most importantly, you state that you want to see who the best is as nature intended. I don't. Why does your preference supercede my own? I'm advocating for letting each fighter decide his own path, you're forcing your preferences down the throats of people that disagree with you.

This is fair enough, and I can understand your point of view.

Out of interest, do you believe in the legalisation of steroids across the board in MMA? And if so, wouldn't the guys who are the most athletically gifted and have the highest natural levels of testosterone etc remain so? Let Anderson Silva and Chris Leben pump themselves full of what ever they like, it's not going to even the playing field between them. Until humans begin to use extensive gene therapy, which is probably a very long way off, it never will.

Man, I can only imagine being a fighter like Vitor and logging on to sherdog to read the nasty shit said about me on a daily basis. Some of you are some really questionable people, you should be ashamed of yourselves. You know who you are.

He is obviously on TRT,look at his recent pics.

before

Vitor-Belfort-001.jpg

281743_537149519630182_2033381938_n.jpg

More muscle definition,fullness and symmetry.

I gotta tell you this is shocking. Incredibly shocking!

I mean, who would have ever thought Vitor was the guy who was granted the exemption?

But just think....It's now TRT Belfort vs Bisping....

As soon as Bisping finds out? Oh shit! It's going to get very ugly.

This actually reminds me...

All that talk Jones had on not wanting to fight Chael because he uses TRT and it's cheating...

He instead choose to fight someone who uses TRT. He also didn't hide how much respect and admiration he had for him.

somewhat ironic.

I read that the other day. The dude makes no sense half of the time. Haha

Do any of you guys lift? How about you guys who lift and train? Do you really think, after doing it yourselves, that all these 185+lbs guys could be as big and muscular as they are while training MMA several hours a day for years without "assistance"?

I don't even lift (anymore) and I'm 205lbs with pretty low body fat. Genetics are a really big factor when it comes to overall size and weight, probably the most significant factor. I think its ridiculous to assume that just because an athlete is above a certain weight that they have to be roiding.

Yes, some fighters have physiques that are clearly the result of "assistance". Hell, everyone said it about Overeem before he popped, and I still can't believe anyone was legitimately surprised when he did. But it is absurd to suggest every single LHW or HW is roiding when there are plenty of people who walk around at that size who aren't roiding and don't have any kind of intense exercise regimen.

But yeah, some fighters are obviously on stuff just by looking at them. I don't believe anyone could have been surprised Bonnar tested positive after his last fight. Going into that fight, I knew for sure he was roiding, it was just so obvious at the weigh-ins how he came in after a long layoff and looked like he was in significantly better shape than he ever had been, while at the tail end of his career.

I'm perplexed, what was this about? He said nothing, ha. War vitor though.

If you can read between the lines, he said more than enough.

TRT give fighters unfair advantages. I don't say that fighters on TRT are better or can't lose or that TRT is the only reason they win their fights, but it gives them a advantage.

Ben Fowlkes said it best: "If testosterone usage is as legitimate as some in the MMA community would have us believe, why do so few people want to be associated with it? You'd think that, if it were really nothing to be ashamed of, they'd come right out and talk about it."

they are all using some sort of Performancing Enhancing Drug/Hormone?Treatment/what-ever-u-want-to-call-it-to-make-u-sleep-better-at-night

they are all on the same playing field, some are going the right way about it with proper labs etc others are getting them like some 16 yr old at the local gym...

who ever has the best chemist combined with genetic potential will see the biggest advantage from taking it

Guilty. Lot's of people need to study psychology and you can pick the liars quite easily. :icon_lol:

Back