Vitor Belfort: "I have more respect for Michael Bisping than he has for himself."

A lot of people with buddhist philosophies can understand that quote. Or i should say 1 interpretation of the quote, cause he didn't explain himself.

Vitor is in your head.

vitorbarboza2.jpg

If a question is private, I have the choice to answer or not. If I make it public, it’s not private anymore. If I want to say something private I will say it, but I keep to myself and I respect the laws of the sport. Whatever the organization, whatever the law -- they know what to do. This is too controversial, why am I going to say something that doesn’t accomplish anything? If it’s legal, they know what to do. If it’s legal, there’s nothing to say about it. It’s legal.

vitor needs to consult chael and his team of writers for good material in terms of trash talk.

I think he means Bisping has no moral fiber.

when Bisping, wins a ud then Vitor will have even more respect for Mike

RESPECT !!! not CONFIDENCE.

I understand the quote because i speak spanish and portuguese is pretty similar.

Vitor means Bisping doesnt RESPECT HIMSELF, with all that trash talking and shit, Bisping is disrepectful with himself doing that shit... And Vitor who is a respectful has more respect to Bisping than Bisping himself.

I hope this can be understanded. I am not too good with english sorry.

It's pretty obvious what Vitor is trying to do: Hype the fight, say something about his high levels of respect for his opponent and/or the sport, and above all else, get into Bisping's head by making a confusing quote that makes no sense. Vitor figures that this quote will be like trying to remember that one line in one of your favorite songs that you can't remember, and you refuse to look up the answers to.

It's a legit strategy. Because of that, I got Vitor by Jedi Mind Trick. :icon_chee
Thank you Lights Out 101 for the greatest image ever. Oh man, I nearly crapped myself looking at that!

Punches to the back of the head vs. Knees to a downed opponent...with equally horrifying trash talking.

I don't know why, but when I read that quote I laughed out loud hysterically.

Im pretty sure he is talking about bispings trash talk and when he opens his mouth he has no respect for himself

wow, it's not really that hard to understand what he's getting at...

So Vitor is saying that deep down Bisping has low self-esteem?

Back