Media Vitor Belfort Announces ComeBack in 2019, Talking to Other Promotions.

giphy.gif

TRTitor vs Chuck Lie Dell 2
TRTitor vs Chuck Lie Dell 2

Jesus... Even the version of Vitor that fought the last couple of ufc fights would absolutely decapitate Chuck Lie-Dell...

Now... If he fought the Chuck Lie-Dell that knocked out Kimbo Slice and Brock Lesnar... that’s a different story.

his retirement lasted longer than I was expecting it to.

I knew that after getting his testosterone levels up without worrying about USADA....he would feel great again and announce his comeback.

And I knew it would be in Rizin, One FC, or Bellator events in Europe.

Belfort talkes comeback in 2019 in new organization.

War TRT-itor!

“I’m going to keep going – not stopping,” sade Belfort “I’m a free agent. … We are in conversation (to sign with an organization). I have some good news: (In) 2019, I come back.”

“I could not choose a better time for me to be a free agent and what I can bring to the table,” fortsatte Belfort. “I’m looking to add value and what I’m really looking for – I see that we need a change. I’m a fighter and an athlete.”

https://www.mmanytt.se/senaste-nytt/vitor-belfort-nara-comeback-redan-nasta-ar/

Belfort talkes comeback in 2019 in new organization.

War TRT-itor!

“I’m going to keep going – not stopping,” sade Belfort “I’m a free agent. … We are in conversation (to sign with an organization). I have some good news: (In) 2019, I come back.”

“I could not choose a better time for me to be a free agent and what I can bring to the table,” fortsatte Belfort. “I’m looking to add value and what I’m really looking for – I see that we need a change. I’m a fighter and an athlete.”

https://www.mmanytt.se/senaste-nytt/vitor-belfort-nara-comeback-redan-nasta-ar/

Wrong forum

Juiced Vitor on fhe loose again...... Lock yer eyeballs up.

It’s ah... it’s a joke...

You’ve never had the very casual mma fan /friend that wants more then anything to convince you that Chuck fought Brock, Kimbo, beat Rampage the first time, etc.... come’on..?! Really?? No way I’m I the only one that use to experience this...

As long as he can turn his body into something not natural and a place where hes allowed to do it then, I guess, go for it. When Vitor was Vitor, always enjoyed his first round violent filled fighting.

Lets hope it is Bellator. Some great MW and LHW matches there. TRT does Vitor good.

BTW, is he allowed to do TRT in Bellator?

Garbage, him and Bigfoot. Boo hoo, I suck without cheating.

Great.

Seeing Vitor get further brain damage will always be a joy.

Back