Media Vitor Belfort Announces ComeBack in 2019, Talking to Other Promotions.

Vitor 2020 Rizin debut

hqdefault.jpg

Guys just dont know when to quit cause it's all they ever done in their life

Guys just dont know when to quit cause it's all they ever done in their life
Yeah but at least hes still very good on roids where as that doesnt make much difference for others that keep taking beatings

He likes the UFC's "new" relationship with USADA.

C6zs-thVsAA8Ptq-613x462.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-03-14-at-9.32.57-AM.png

Vitor retired, started juicing freely, that combined with repeated concussions has led him to believe that he can somehow still compete with the guys who are in their prime, and now he wants to come back. I suspect this is the same type of bullshit that happened with Chuck and Tito. His return will be another eyesore. Overturned victory or humiliating loss.

Vi-T-REX-or will be a force in 2019!

WAR!!

Maybe he can go to Golden Boy and fight a rematch with Liddell. My guess is he will end up at UFC old, also known as Bellator.

Lets hope it is Bellator. Some great MW and LHW matches there. TRT does Vitor good.

BTW, is he allowed to do TRT in Bellator?
It was the commissions who got rid of TRT exemptions, not UFC. He won't be able to do it legally but not many US commissions do random testing so he'll be able to work something out.

Titor vs Vitor for one last roided, balls on fire extravaganza!
Wouldn’t vs Wand or vs Rampage be more fiery?

Tito isn’t known for balls on fire offense esp against known strikers he’s shooting (except grandpaw Chuck)

The absolute BEST we can hope for is for Hector Lombard to be cut by the UFC, then started mad juicing again, and eventually fight Vitor in Japan, with both guys cranked to their eyebrows.

I want to know what it would be like if you had an entity in which you can do whatever you want to win. You obviously would have to abide by certain rules in the cage, but roid, juice, train as hard as you want. Have any idea how utterly insane that would be?

I want to know what it would be like if you had an entity in which you can do whatever you want to win. You obviously would have to abide by certain rules in the cage, but roid, juice, train as hard as you want. Have any idea how utterly insane that would be?
like the UFC pre-USADA ?

BTW, is he allowed to do TRT in Bellator?
No but they use old ass testing which is shit in comparison to USADA's random testing all year round, so he can roid correctly with short-ester gear such as test suspension and come off near fight night looking an animal!!!

Juiced Vitor on fhe loose again...... Lock yer eyeballs up.

yrpbTH5.gif

Not only does TRTitor blind average mortals, his strikes ruin hairlines too.

Luke-Rockhold-UFC-Pittsburgh-v1.jpg

Kicked him right into a Norwood 3.

He would fight Thiago Santos at welterweight they both would benefit from the cut

Back