Vitamins...?

All in your head. Maybe you should think about how energized your body is after a multi since it can perform so much better. When you take it you should feel like a machine in 30 mins!

jscott said:
Mens one a day multi-vitamin, good and cheap

good? no one a day is good, you'd do your body better by not taking anything at all.
cheap? if you can buy it at Wal-Mart, CVS, Walgreens...yes, very cheap.

Chad Hamilton said:
good? no one a day is good, you'd do your body better by not taking anything at all.
cheap? if you can buy it at Wal-Mart, CVS, Walgreens...yes, very cheap.

?? How do you figure? I bet there are better vitamins out there, but to take none is better than to take a mediocre one? I take Save on Osco's multi. 20 bucks for 300 pills or something. I'm pretty sure it has a very smilar profile to yours. I have a pretty decent diet so I don't need a great diet and a great vitamin. Vitamins are not needed at all with a great diet, they are supplements also.

Unless you eat McDonalds every day a one a day is fine.

Rjkd12 said:
?? How do you figure? I bet there are better vitamins out there, but to take none is better than to take a mediocre one? I take Save on Osco's multi. 20 bucks for 300 pills or something. I'm pretty sure it has a very smilar profile to yours. I have a pretty decent diet so I don't need a great diet and a great vitamin. Vitamins are not needed at all with a great diet, they are supplements also.

Unless you eat McDonalds every day a one a day is fine.

actually.. nowadays, it's impossible to get *everything* u need from diet alone.. which is why we need to supplement.. :wink:

Madmick said:
If the Mega Man is so ridiculously overloaded, I don't even have to look, I bet the Sport probably skates the line of toxic levels of the fat solubles.

Actually no the Vitamin conent is the same the regualar Mega men, the diffrence is the "sport" version is enchanced with BCAA's and has a "proprietary sport blend" with Green tea, ginko biloba, arginine, glutamine, taurine, etc.

TJS said:
Actually no the Vitamin conent is the same the regualar Mega men, the diffrence is the "sport" version is enchanced with BCAA's and has a "proprietary sport blend" with Green tea, ginko biloba, arginine, glutamine, taurine, etc.

Oh, alright. Thanks for the correction.

So that looks good, actually, for an athlete. But the Green MV already has all that stuff (except the additional BCAA's, I think, but it might have that too) and a ton more, so I'll stick with it.

I think the Green is really their top of the line. It has a bunch of bogus stuff in it, but there's also some great stuff not in the other vitamins- like lycopene.

TJS said:

Just out of curiosity, how much of that stuff is in there? Unless the pill size is HUGE, or you are taking 5 pills I find it hard to believe they have ENOUGH of those items to make a difference. Does 1/4 gram of each BCAA make a difference?

Back