Visiting Texas

She's mine!!

27285437.jpg

I'm sure there's nice parts but everytime I drive through there is terrible traffic and everything looks ghetto

What part are you going threw? i thought some areas are pretty fucking nice. Sure they have a lot of toilet back water areas, but they got a lot of nice areas to make up for it. its the one city where ive seen 3 bugaitis parked next to each other

What part are you going threw? i thought some areas are pretty fucking nice. Sure they have a lot of toilet back water areas, but they got a lot of nice areas to make up for it. its the one city where ive seen 3 bugaitis parked next to each other

Just because there are rich people there doesn't mean it's a nice city.

come see cowboys stadium, you won't be disappointed. then on your way south on 35W from fort worth after going to the stockyards, look for myrtle's burgers off 1187. it's the greatest hamburger in the known universe, off the beaten path

come see cowboys stadium, you won't be disappointed. then on your way south on 35W from fort worth after going to the stockyards, look for myrtle's burgers off 1187. it's the greatest hamburger in the known universe, off the beaten path

Have you ever gone to Babes Chicken in Roanoke before? I love that place.

i went to the one here in arlington, pretty damn good. coincidentally it's right next door to Mellow Mushroom, which is badass pizza in a trippy environment with like 90 beers on tap

i went to the one here in arlington, pretty damn good. coincidentally it's right next door to Mellow Mushroom, which is badass pizza in a trippy environment with like 90 beers on tap

Never went to Mellow Mushroom. I'll have to try it out. I also lived in Austin for 4 years. So many good places to eat there and in the surrounding hill country.

For the record I was staying more south in Webster more near La Marque and Texas City. That's where I grew up. I was only up in Houston for a quick photo session. Wasn't aware Houston was such a craphole though. Anyway ended up being taken to some mexican restaurant that was suppose to be awesome but it looked more like some chain and it sucked. I will be flying out of Houston so I will try again somewhere to find good BBQ. Now off to bed so I can drive all the way to New Orleans tomorrow and get some booze and spicy food in me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back