Virology Industrial Complex

unclegrick

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
It took 50 years for people to even begin to understand Eisenhower’s Farewell Address as President, when his #1 outgoing message was to warn the American people about the Military Industrial Complex.

“Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.”

Ike knew that the military industry, enriched by WW2, and the kickback-enriched politicians, were not going to go away quietly. Even as the world’s #1 politician and #1 military man, he knew he was powerless to stop it. His only hope was an “alert and knowledgeable citizenry.”

So I’m not saying an American conspiracy started this whole Covid-19 fiasco, but I will say this...

Whoever is currently profiting from this (virologists, testing labs, big medical, etc.) will not go away quietly.

The Virology Industrial Complex will continue sow fear and doubt, and with their new power, will lobby politicians to their benefit. Do not depend on the politicians to stop this one. “Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry” will eventually pull us out of lockdown. Hopefully it does not take us 50 years to figure this one out.

You read it here first.

Last edited:
Do you think COVID 19 is big Pharma’s first big payday?

sure they’re making more this year, but it’s a drop in the bucket compared to their ongoing racket

Where should land on the priority list of pandemic-related concerns? Like 500-ish?

"The testing labs are coming!"

My buddy works for a satellite engineering company that shut down all operations and cancelled all future contracts so that they could transition into a covid analytical testing facility. Lmao they making so much money they don't know what to do with it.

sure they’re making more this year, but it’s a drop in the bucket compared to their ongoing racket

I agree with this. With a population that is getting older and older, Big Pharma will always make a profit.

It seems that people start taking a daily medication in their 30's, then add another pill until they reach their 80s.

It doesn't take COVID19 to make Big Pharma billions upon billions in profits.

It’s weird when Trump fringe CT start trickling in here disguised as ordinary thread topics. Trump claim wrongly that Dr. are profiting more from COVID when the opposite is true.

MIC = Kills people for profit.
VIP = Heals people for profit?

No they don’t heal shit.

They just give you a shot every year that works about 47% of the time and might make some kids retarded.

It’s weird when Trump fringe CT start trickling in here disguised as ordinary thread topics. Trump claim wrongly that Dr. are profiting more from COVID when the opposite is true.
I love how any suggestion that I MIGHT agree with one thing our President suggested (no, I did not vote for him) makes one think I’m “one of them”. Is that all we do? Are we so polarized, that our first mission is to binarily try to figure out what team a person is on, and try to dump the whole argument based on that. Silliness.

Were you one of those kids?

Sick burn. It’s funny until you’ve got family and friends who’ve been affected. I’m not an antivaxxer by any stretch though.

What’s wrong with my post? Or are you just a Sherbro comedian?

Sick burn. It’s funny until you’ve got family and friends who’ve been affected. I’m not an antivaxxer by any stretch though.

What’s wrong with my post? Or are you just a Sherbro comedian?
Vaccines are one of the best things to happen to humanity. Sorry to hear that happened. I just didn’t like how you minimized the positives of vaccines.

As a medical professional this is 100% accurate. It's disgusting what people are charged for medications they need. I do think people should be charged differently though, for example type 1 vs type 2 diabetics.

I love how any suggestion that I MIGHT agree with one thing our President suggested (no, I did not vote for him) makes one think I’m “one of them”. Is that all we do? Are we so polarized, that our first mission is to binarily try to figure out what team a person is on, and try to dump the whole argument based on that. Silliness.

I do t know your politics I just know that Trump has been pushing the “these Dr. are banking off COVID” and here we have a thread on the VIC. Coincidences aren’t typically by accident.

Experts have been warning about this scenario for 10+ years. And they were going to make money on treating it either way. This isn't a conspiracy.

As a medical professional this is 100% accurate. It's disgusting what people are charged for medications they need. I do think people should be charged differently though, for example type 1 vs type 2 diabetics.

What’s your take on all the medical error deaths that occur each year?

“Analyzing medical death rate data over an eight-year period, Johns Hopkins patient safety experts have calculated that more than 250,000 deaths per year are due to medical error in the U.S.”

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/new...rs_now_third_leading_cause_of_death_in_the_us
Study Suggests Medical Errors Now Third Leading Cause of Death in the U.S.

Vaccines are one of the best things to happen to humanity. Sorry to hear that happened. I just didn’t like how you minimized the positives of vaccines.

Im only guessing here, but this thread seems COVID inspired, and my line about 47% efficacy was a quip on the annual flu shot not vaccines in general. Which is where I see a rushed COVID vaccine going.

It took 50 years for people to even begin to understand Eisenhower’s Farewell Address as President, when his #1 outgoing message was to warn the American people about the Military Industrial Complex.

“Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.”

Ike knew that the military industry, enriched by WW2, and the kickback-enriched politicians, were not going to go away quietly. Even as the world’s #1 politician and #1 military man, he knew he was powerless to stop it. His only hope was an “alert and knowledgeable citizenry.”

So I’m not saying an American conspiracy started this whole Covid-19 fiasco, but I will say this...

Whoever is currently profiting from this (virologists, testing labs, big medical, etc.) will not go away quietly.

The Virology Industrial Complex will continue sow fear and doubt, and with their new power, will lobby politicians to their benefit. Do not depend on the politicians to stop this one. “Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry” will eventually pull us out of lockdown. Hopefully it does not take us 50 years to figure this one out.

You read it here first.

China has profited from this the most and they started it. And just for this I am going to go fuck a 28 year old Chinese girl tonight...that is how you trick of treat!

No they don’t heal shit.

They just give you a shot every year that works about 47% of the time and might make some kids retarded.

It’s not a “might harm” vaccines have harmed countless people (we literally don’t know how many because of how bad underrporting is).

“To date, NVICP has paid out over $4 billion, using tax dollars. It was originally intended to streamline compensation, but reduced manufacturer’s motivation to provide safer vaccines.” https://www.thechronicleonline.com/...cle_a81a4b1e-62c7-11e9-8695-e3425b9ba998.html

Back