Virology Industrial Complex

MIC = Kills people for profit.
VIP = Heals people for profit?
There’s nothing wrong with healing people for profit. Actually many of these healers for profit have been hurt by this pandemic, such as family physicians and dentists. My point is those sectors that are profiting right now, will not want to go away. Not because they are evil. It’s just how the economics of the situation plays out. They will lobby and keep singing the same song until we stop listening. Like a telemarketer who keeps blabbing on the phone, no matter what you say or how polite you are. At some point, you just need to hang up on them.

I’ll agree MIC killing people for profit is worse than VIP “healing” people for profit. But no one said we had to choose one or the other. We should realize that “experts” have their own motivations, and we need to think for ourselves. I just used the MIC to show how the system can grow out of control.

I do t know your politics I just know that Trump has been pushing the “these Dr. are banking off COVID” and here we have a thread on the VIC. Coincidences aren’t typically by accident.

There are no coincindinces.

Some things are really meant to be.

I hope I get that epic blowjob.

Vaccines make little money. It's like 1-2% of the trillion-dollar pharmaceutical industry.

Alternative medicine generates more money than vaccines.

If big pharm just wanted to increase profits, they wouldn't manufacture vaccines. They would focus their efforts on more profitable venues and solely develop new drugs and fake alternative medicine garbage.

Merck raises full-year forecasts as vaccines power profit beat.

“Gardasil, a vaccine for preventing cancers associated with human papillomavirus, powered much of the earnings beat, helped by higher vaccination rates in Europe, while other vaccines, such as the company's measles shot, also helped results.” https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1S616K

Pfizer’s Best-Selling Drug Is Actually a Vaccine—and Its Price Keeps Increasing.

“ In 2014, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
(CDC) recommended the immunization for chronic conditions. And that sent the profits on Prevnar skyrocketing to $23.4 billion since just 2015.” https://www.google.com/amp/s/fortune.com/2019/02/05/pfizer-pneumonia-vaccine-treatment-shot-prevnar-13/amp/

So, should we not give money to medical companies during a pandemic?

What’s your take on all the medical error deaths that occur each year?

“Analyzing medical death rate data over an eight-year period, Johns Hopkins patient safety experts have calculated that more than 250,000 deaths per year are due to medical error in the U.S.”

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/new...rs_now_third_leading_cause_of_death_in_the_us
Study Suggests Medical Errors Now Third Leading Cause of Death in the U.S.

It's definitely much higher than it should be, and very sad when it happens. Most of the instances I have directly seen or been involved are related to misdiagnosis, and the instances of negligence or "bad care" would be less than one percent for sure. It's a big reason why we lose our minds over Covid. Some of us would be at work for 20+ hours straight with a very short break and then back for another 12+ hours the following day. This is where mistakes happen, especially when we have to be perfect daily.
As for how to lower this number, having more doctors and nurses would be a fantastic start. One plus for the patients is that if someone committed a serious error they will be punished very severely.

I hope people understand that all world superpowers have bioweapons programs devoted to virology and weaponizing this shit.

The fact that this current pandemic supposedly started at a wet market less than 6 blocks from a Level 4 biofacility studying coronaviruses for the last decade is really all you need to know.

Gain of function. LOL.

It took 50 years for people to even begin to understand Eisenhower’s Farewell Address as President, when his #1 outgoing message was to warn the American people about the Military Industrial Complex.

“Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.”

Ike knew that the military industry, enriched by WW2, and the kickback-enriched politicians, were not going to go away quietly. Even as the world’s #1 politician and #1 military man, he knew he was powerless to stop it. His only hope was an “alert and knowledgeable citizenry.”

So I’m not saying an American conspiracy started this whole Covid-19 fiasco, but I will say this...

Whoever is currently profiting from this (virologists, testing labs, big medical, etc.) will not go away quietly.

The Virology Industrial Complex will continue sow fear and doubt, and with their new power, will lobby politicians to their benefit. Do not depend on the politicians to stop this one. “Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry” will eventually pull us out of lockdown. Hopefully it does not take us 50 years to figure this one out.

You read it here first.
“Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry”

unfortunately the vast majority of humanity is simply too stupid...and has been conditioned even more so within the last 20 years

"the public sucks...fuck hope"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back