News Virna Jandiroba vs Tatiana Suarez set for August 5th

Who wins?

• Total voters
I’ll take Jandiroba unless Suarez somehow learns to strike before the fight happens

Virna is my wmma crush
cringe-cat-face-warp-lzekszhtpjhymqt2.gif

@HI SCOTT NEWMAN :D

Jandiroba has been looking extremely good and has improved at a crazy rate since her loss to Ribas she dominated Hill and Rodriguez who are not easy to get down or strike with. Her wrestling still seems a bit stiff along with her boxing that relies heavily on her takedowns so Suarez might be able to wrestle comfortably early and hit switches or singles just based on her insane wrestling that made Esparza look bad and even do damage here but Jandiroba also doesn't seem to gas so it'll be interesting to see if Suarez' gas tank is still bad at SW and if Suarez could possibly bank 2 rounds before she gasses from all the scrambles and pressure Jandiroba will definitely use.

I like this fight, I'm just shocked the UFC booked it since they've seemed to back Suarez for a while and this is a tough matchup with not much name value if Saurez wins.

Tatiana with complete ease.

Love Virna but she won't be able to do anything against Tatiana unless she can somehow keep it standing, which she won't be able to. Her BJJ and wrestling is great, but no match for Tatiana.

Three month turnaround for Jandiroba. But she didn’t take any punishment in her last fight.

Have to go with Suarez here. She looked good in her return and subbed Montana. She should handle Virna fairly easily, imo.

virna’s been in the ufc since 2019 and i’ve never heard of her :oops:
She's been on tons of main cards recently. Fought McKenzie Dern not long ago.

Also Fooly Cooly is an insane show, I remember catching that in adult swim as a kid not knowing wtf was going on lol.
Always liked it though.

Back