VIP Experience

Lubaolong

RETIRED
@Steel
Reaction score
Anyone do this before? Worth it? Anyone know the current price? Last time I checked a few years ago, I think it was around $1000 per ticket.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lubaolong

lubaolong
A person on an internet forum that claims to have "hooked up" with multiple Asian pop singers. This person also claims to own a mail order bride. This is all due to his having "more money than God" and his being better than everyone else.
"Oh, I have a hot wife. When I first posted her pics, everyone accused me of scanningsome model's pics from a magazine. It's not hard to land hot women when you rock so fucking hard." A sample quote from a lubaolong.

<DCWhoa><36>

lubaolong
A person on an internet forum that claims to have "hooked up" with multiple Asian pop singers. This person also claims to own a mail order bride. This is all due to his having "more money than God" and his being better than everyone else.
"Oh, I have a hot wife. When I first posted her pics, everyone accused me of scanningsome model's pics from a magazine. It's not hard to land hot women when you rock so fucking hard." A sample quote from a lubaolong.

<DCWhoa><36>
This is an ingenious thread derailment. Bravo.

Anyone do this before? Worth it? Anyone know the current price? Last time I checked a few years ago, I think it was around $1000 per ticket.

I would definitely recommend it if you can afford it. I went VIP for the 197 event in Vegas and, to put a long story short, my night ended with Michelle Waterson giving me a rimjob and prostate massage.

Go VIP they will give you a months free subscription for fight pass and you get to have one picture with uncle Dana.

You get Reebok discount tickets with the VIP purchase.

You get Reebok discount tickets with the VIP purchase.
ah reebok discounts , the ultimate prize for any ufc fan

tenor.gif

If you want to get your moneys worth, dont forget to claim the legendary UFC hotdog engraver from teh guy at the counter

I would definitely recommend it if you can afford it. I went VIP for the 197 event in Vegas and, to put a long story short, my night ended with Michelle Waterson giving me a rimjob and prostate massage.
sign me up!

is their a way to arrange to extend the rimjobing and massaging not just at the end of the night but throughout the day?

lubaolong

<DCWhoa><36>

Mine was a white American. Sears catalog.

<13>

I inquired for UFC225, it was $3000 per ticket. So i'd imagine this one is gonna be like $6k

I inquired for UFC225, it was $3000 per ticket. So i'd imagine this one is gonna be like $6k
Wow. It's really jumped up in the last few years. It may be worth it. I'm sure a lot of the fighters would like to meet me.

lubaolong

<DCWhoa><36>
Lollll

Wow. It's really jumped up in the last few years. It may be worth it. I'm sure a lot of the fighters would like to meet me.

You got exposed,son.

Better to wait until International Fight Week Expo in July 2019 and meet all the fighters for a fraction of the cost.

I went to the 1st one during UFC 100.
Met Diaz bros, Dan Hardy, Big Nog, Gonzaga, Buffer, Arianny. Could have met more but only got there for half a day over the 2-3 days.

Back