VIP Experience

Wow. It's really jumped up in the last few years. It may be worth it. I'm sure a lot of the fighters would like to meet me.
Cody Garbrandt would like to see you in private.

Better to wait until International Fight Week Expo in July 2019 and meet all the fighters for a fraction of the cost.

I went to the 1st one during UFC 100.
Met Diaz bros, Dan Hardy, Big Nog, Gonzaga, Buffer, Arianny. Could have met more but only got there for half a day over the 2-3 days.

I've met a bunch of fighters and tons of famous jiujitsu people. Not interested in getting autographs. That's probably one of the less interesting perks. I'm more interested in the premium seats, front row at weigh ins, and backstage access. Sounds like a fun experience to share with a friend or two.

Better to wait until International Fight Week Expo in July 2019 and meet all the fighters for a fraction of the cost.

Dude OP has nine degrees from nine different Ivy League schools, speaks seven different languages, has more money than God, and could own any of us. Money is no object to him.

Dude OP has nine degrees from nine different Ivy League schools, speaks seven different languages, has more money than God, and could own any of us. Money is no object to him.

Slightly overstated, but the sentiment is on point.

Back