Vigilante Vibe: Hardy's Opponent Says He's Gonna Win For Rachael Ostovich (Hates Women Beaters)

Your reaction?

• Total voters
Unfortunately he is going to get besmirched.

lol now i hope this white knight get ktfo

I'm a bit confused- didn't this very same guy say " I'm not going to judge Hardy about this thing, I don't know the guy
......(or something like that)".

Anyways why put yourself out there like that .What happens if Hardy obliterates you and judging by odds, uncle Dana seems to have hand picked you .
SMH

I just do not understand why anyone would want Hardy to succeed. Like, why would you want a POS like that to win?

Greg Hardy's UFC Opponent Says He's Gonna Win For Rachael Ostovich

"I'M WINNING THIS FOR HER"

Greg Hardy's 1st UFC opponent says he has extra motivation to destroy the ex-NFL star -- telling TMZ Sports he wants to get the victory to honor Rachael Ostovich.

Hardy is set to fight Allen Crowder at UFC on ESPN on Jan. 19 -- the same night Ostovich will return to the Octagon after her domestic violence incident.

. . .

FYI, Hardy was found guilty of domestic violence by a judge in 2014 -- but the conviction was thrown out in 2015 when he appealed to have the case go in front of a jury ... and his accuser stopped cooperating with prosecutors.

Dana White has previously told us he's spoken with Hardy about the incident -- but he's convinced Greg is a changed man.

So, how does Greg's new opponent feel? We spoke with Crowder -- who's fought against beasts like Curtis Blaydes and Justin Willis -- and he spelled it out for us.

"I definitely want to win this fight for [Ostovich]. I'm very against men beating women. And, I'm definitely not a woman, so he's gonna have a lot harder time with me then he did the last person."

https://www.tmz.com/2018/12/05/greg-hardy-allen-crowder-rachael-ostovich-ufc/
Did he beat this Racheal chick? If not I don't really see how him beating a guy who has nothing to do with her domestic violence incident is going to "honor her" in any way. Lol.

I don't like men who beat women either. And I have no problem with someone trying to do something nice for Ostovich. So I'm not particularly bothered. That said, proclaiming yourself the champion of a noble cause and making a moral issue of a morally neutral fight is overdoing things a bit imo.
Yeah but how is he actually doing anything for Ostovich? Hardy wasn't the one who assulted her and she herself said she has no problem with him, lol.

As noble as he thinks he's being it just comes off sounding stupid but I do get what he's trying to do, gain fans by taking a moral highground, just shouldn't have said he's doing it for Racheal cause that just makes him look like he's trying to play the hero in hopes of getting laid, AKA White knighting.

Back