Vigilante Vibe: Hardy's Opponent Says He's Gonna Win For Rachael Ostovich (Hates Women Beaters)

Your reaction?

• Total voters
He just trying to smash. Goin the white knight route. She dont seem like the type of girl who likes white knights. He will get friend zoned.
Sucks to be him, hardy gonna KO him and go him with Rach.

Smart thing to say and he might pick up fans from it. But it would be great for him if he did beat him. But I don’t think he’s going to get it done.

You must beat women as well
Because he thinks it’s corny as fuck what Crowder said, he beats women too?

Shut the fuck up.
It is corny and embarrassing what he said in the moment.

Oh no! I must beat women too because I don’t agree with what he said, right?

Cry me a river.

From mma media , you would think hardy beat up rachel

He may want to be the UFC's batman and shit, but I see Hardy ending this in the 1st.

Hardy's situation is horrible but he was found innocent... his personal life, should stay that... personal.

Paige Vanzant said she's going to KO Rachel for cheating on her husband.

oh my god dude shut the fuck up about this already

what happened was a long time ago and it between him and the woman, not all you fuckin internet jurors

You getting too emotional bruh. Why dont you relax and have some snickers. Youre not you when youre hungry bruh

You'll do this for Rachel? The same Rachel that has no problem with Hardy fighting? Stfu can, Hardy is the first and last A level athlete you'll ever face. You're getting slept.

She's probably rooting for Hardy anyway.

He may want to be the UFC's batman and shit, but I see Hardy ending this in the 1st.

Hardy's situation is horrible but he was found innocent... his personal life, should stay that... personal.

He wasn't found innocent. A judge found him guilty. He appealed. Before the appellate trial, he first tried to intimidate the woman into not testifying (allegedly) and when that didn't work he paid her off not to testify. Without her testimony they obviously threw out the case.

Pretty much everyone knows he beat the shit out of her.

Idk if Rachael actually cares but people insinuating she's in any spot at 4-4 to say she does have a problem are very, very simple minded lol

He’s gonna get knocked the fuck out is what he’s gonna do. Learn your place, son.

He wasn't found innocent. A judge found him guilty. He appealed. Before the appellate trial, he first tried to intimidate the woman into not testifying (allegedly) and when that didn't work he paid her off not to testify. Without her testimony they obviously threw out the case.

Pretty much everyone knows he beat the shit out of her.

And threw her on a pile of guns

<SelenaWow>

oh my god dude shut the fuck up about this already

what happened was a long time ago and it between him and the woman, not all you fuckin internet jurors

If someone beat the shit out of your mother, would you say it was between her and the abuser?

Back