(VIDEO) Wonderboy interviews the new WW champion

Sad thing is Dana and company would probebly be open to a Woodley vs. Diaz fight, that fight has ton of potential to make ca$h for the org... IMO WB deserves the fight weather it's with Lawler or Woodley but I think he's going to have to wait or take a tune up fight in the meantime. Woodley doesn't want any part of losing that belt he just got his mitts on. WB is the worst potential matchup for T-Wood.

Woodley could have just stopped at the wanting the big money and i would be ok with it but don't make up shit saying Diaz deserves it.

The guy hasn't had to earn anything for a long time and loses all his big matches.

I understand you don't want to fight a guy that has a great shot at beating you but be honest

Diaz has fought anyone and everyone, never pulled out and beaten top guys ...he deserves it, no doubt

if mike wanted to fight hendo he shouldve done it last year, its painfully obvious what hes doing, he really has 0 integrity. raping the sport and fucking over 10 other more deserving guys

give him his due?
did u miss the part where he was one of the best paid fighters of all time while being a top 10 fighter for 10 years only ever having 1 top 10 win and receiving more of a push by the ufc than almost everyone else
Yes, bisping has 0 integrity, everyone know that...highly paid...inflated nonsense imo. Yes there are more deserving guys, he won't be there long. We all know that, but again...He is due one redemption. All the other champs got there redemption fights, and he wasn't pushed by the UFC...he was thrown to the wolves constantly because he was always game to fight whoever they wanted him to, and that is a fact. He didnt duck anyone ever that i'm aware of, and rape is hardly what he's doing...except that time he knocked out the champ with his pillow fists...that was rape.

EDIT: Here's the ironic part. Ncik Diaz probably doesnt even want to fight Tyron because...wait for it...It isnt a big money fight for him.

Diaz has fought anyone and everyone, never pulled out and beaten top guys ...he deserves it, no doubt

Actually no, he doesn't.

The only way he can ever get a titleshot is because guys think he is a big pay day and not overly difficult to beat.

He wouldn't even be top5 in the division if he had to prove it.

I think he cares more about his wallet than his reputation. Like come on, we all know he's never going to be a popular champion anyway. I'd wager he does as well. Fact is, I think he should go full on heel and bring on his mom to be his Bobby Heenan-like manager.
lol @ the MOM/Bobby Heenan reference.

Who gives a fuck if he wants to fight Diaz in one month. He can fight wonderboy four months after.

Its not like He's asking to fight Diaz. 6 months from now. Plus He's just doing this to get on the same card as Connor and make that money

It ain't happening regardless though so don't know why you keyboard warriors have your panties in a bunch

Tell me you noobs, if you had a choice and were a professional fighter, What fight would you want?

Vs Diaz on Connor card ( make millions)

Vs Wonderboy on a different card (make 500k)

Last edited:
Actually no, he doesn't.

The only way he can ever get a titleshot is because guys think he is a big pay day and not overly difficult to beat.

He wouldn't even be top5 in the division if he had to prove it.

I disagree.

props to woodley for straight up turning wondeboy down to his face.

But!

stop-actin-like-a-bitch-you-scared.jpg

Did someone pat Woodley on the back and say "go lose some fans" before this interview?

At least pretend you aren't scared of Thompson.

Some of you twitter finger clowns are forgetting a few things based in reality and not in your feelings.
-He wants a ridiculously fast turn around at 202
-Wonderboy may still be hurt now
- He can still keep a September date if the Nick fight is the mismatch. some of you make it out to be
-Wonderboy picked against Woodley
-Wonderboy said he rather fight Lawler
-Why should Woodley push or boost Wonderboy when Wonderboy didnt do the same for him. Dont blame him.
- If you destroy the baddest dude in the division in record time without a scratch you are not going to be scared of anyone ranked lower
-Probably just negotiation tactics by Woodley to get the most or more money for the Wonderboy fight if thats the fight the UFC wants. They have been known to throw money at other guys to get them on board. It would be interesting to see what they do under new ownership. Also, could just be using this to set up the Nick fight after the Wonderboy fight. Its actually pretty smart tactics by Woodley.
-Lasty dont call anyone a pussy from your keyboard who has accomplished a million x more than you and could easily sleep you or throw you through a wall.
Woodley hate is extra strong around here. Its kind of shocking.

Yes, bisping has 0 integrity, everyone know that...highly paid...inflated nonsense imo. Yes there are more deserving guys, he won't be there long. We all know that, but again...He is due one redemption. All the other champs got there redemption fights, and he wasn't pushed by the UFC...he was thrown to the wolves constantly because he was always game to fight whoever they wanted him to, and that is a fact. He didnt duck anyone ever that i'm aware of, and rape is hardly what he's doing...except that time he knocked out the champ with his pillow fists...that was rape.

EDIT: Here's the ironic part. Ncik Diaz probably doesnt even want to fight Tyron because...wait for it...It isnt a big money fight for him.
>not pushed by ufc
>thrown to the wolves
>all champs have gotten redemption fights

all of these are literally 100% false.

bisping didnt give a fuck about redemption last year and even if he does now hes not due shit, hes a grade a duck

>not pushed by ufc
>thrown to the wolves
>all champs have gotten redemption fights

all of these are literally 100% false.

bisping didnt give a fuck about redemption last year and even if he does now hes not due shit, hes a grade a duck
I've watched this thing since the beginning...I can't help you.

I think Woodley actually is probably one of the only people who could maybe beat wonderboy, but lets be honest wonderboy deserves a shot at the belt or maybe maia, I would prefer Thompson as he is more entertaining to watch but there both active and on win streaks, No way on earth nick diaz deserves a title shot over them 2. If this happens its just making the ufc become a joke.

Did someone pat Woodley on the back and say "go lose some fans" before this interview?

At least pretend you aren't scared of Thompson.

Knocks out the most feared welterweight/champ of the division and these idiots think he's scared of Wonderboy. I figure most posters are 13 by the way they use reasoning in here

What a pussy. Hasn't been champ a day and already insufferable.

Nick Diaz in August? Nick who is unprepared and fresh of a suspension against a still in shape Woodley. And I thought Hendricks was bad.
unprepared diaz didnt work out for the last person to call one out lol

Sherdog says fighters are so underpaid.
Fighter tries to get a big payday... Sherdog says what a pussy he's ducking....

I think he cares more about his wallet than his reputation. Like come on, we all know he's never going to be a popular champion anyway. I'd wager he does as well. Fact is, I think he should go full on heel and bring on his mom to be his Bobby Heenan-like manager.
I think we all have the sense that his championship reign will be transitory.

Who gives a fuck if he wants to fight Diaz in one month. He can fight wonderboy four months after.

Its not like He's asking to fight Diaz. 6 months from now. Plus He's just doing this to get on the same card as Connor and make that money

It ain't happening regardless though so don't know why you keyboard warriors have your panties in a bunch

Tell me you noobs, if you had a choice and were a professional fighter, What fight would you want?

Vs Diaz on Connor card ( make millions)

Vs Wonderboy on a different card (make 500k)

We don't need logic and business acumen in here, just bleed bruh

Knocks out the most feared welterweight/champ of the division and these idiots think he's scared of Wonderboy. I figure most posters are 13 by the way they use reasoning in here

Yeah he awkwardly avoided the topic of the fight entirely because he's super confident.

Try actually using reason before critiquing someone else.

Back