(VIDEO) Wonderboy interviews the new WW champion

Woodley could have just stopped at the wanting the big money and i would be ok with it but don't make up shit saying Diaz deserves it.

The guy hasn't had to earn anything for a long time and loses all his big matches.

I understand you don't want to fight a guy that has a great shot at beating you but be honest

Everyone wants money.. MORE MONEY.
Amanda wants money, Alvarez wants money, Woodley wants money. And this is only the beginning I feel.
--
Defend your damn belt against a ranked opponent at least once, fucking crooks.

What a pussy. Hasn't been champ a day and already insufferable.

Nick Diaz in August? Nick who is unprepared and fresh of a suspension against a still in shape Woodley. And I thought Hendricks was bad.

Everyone wants money.. MORE MONEY.
Amanda wants money, Alvarez wants money, Woodley wants money. And this is only the beginning I feel.
--
Defend your damn belt against a ranked opponent at least once, fucking crooks.
lol at not mentioning the worst of them all, bisping

The guy hasn't had to earn anything for a long time and loses all his big matches.

I understand you don't want to fight a guy that has a great shot at beating you but be honest

So the Lawler fight never happened?

lol at not mentioning the worst of them all, bisping
Bisping is about that loss redemption, AND he has sooo much more time in the top ten of his division against some real BS deals...Mikie has been screwed over by the UFC so much. HIs title fight was pure luck and he capitalized on it. Im not a Count fan; however that argument is ridiculous. Woodley is a pretty young gun company wise and needs to defend his belt against a ranked guy, I believe, truly deserves a crack at it....THEN let Woodley have his "money" fight. With that said...Woodley is on his way to being another fucktard atop a division. Good 2rd Fighter but his days are numbered. LOL @ Nick Diaz...he will marathon Tyron into oblivion.

Giving Diaz a shot now would be ridiculous.

No respect for Woodley already trying to pick fights. He is not even the clear #1 in his division. Great win over Lawler but Thompson should be next. Anything else would be a disgrace. This sport needs more credibility these days. We have several champs now in the UFC who aren't the best of their division. These guys need to prove that they deserve to be called champs.

Might as well get rid of the belts altogether.

Edit: Hell Nate would be more deserving than Nick.

Did yiu just try to tell me that Nick Diaz deserves a title shot in 2016 because he beat teh now former champ 12 years ago?

What in the fuck?

My bad I thought you meant Woodley not Diaz. Same criticism from before

Woodley scanned the WW division and saw what would be the biggest payday. Can't blame him, and if you do you're an insufferable retard.

He's probably not going to get his wish though.

Bisping is about that loss redemption, AND he has sooo much more time in the top ten of his division against some real BS deals...Mikie has been screwed over by the UFC so much. HIs title fight was pure luck and he capitalized on it.
bisping claimed last year that hendo was too old and the rematch wouldnt be fair, i guess now that hes even older hes not too old anymore

"That fight was six years ago. It's a part of MMA history, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Y'know it's funny on Twitter, people - if I say something, y'know, they'll post a gif of me being punched or something. Dan Henderson's very proud of it, he likes to post it now and again. Get over it, you think that really bothers me? It really doesn't"

"I wouldn't lower myself to a rematch with Dan Henderson because that guy is so washed up and so old and so decrepit - I think we'd have a hard time getting it licensed. That guys just so slow and I think he's had far too many blows to the head."

saying bisping has been screwed over by the ufc is absolutely ridiculous. bisping is literally one of danas favorite fighters/people in the ufc, he has a fantastic relationship with them and if i remember correctly he was the highest paid non-champion in the ufc and one of the highest paid people in the company ever + the guy has been given plenty of title shot eliminators, and for his first defense he gets to pick his own opponent, country and city even though the division is arguably deeper than ever before.

time spent in top 10 means fucking nothing, youre the champion u dont get to call out retired welterweights and fight unranked 50 year olds (13 LOL) just because u spent a lot of time in top 10 unable to get to top 5 or champion status. until this year bisping had like what, 1 top 10 win? 2 maybe

since tuf 3 the ufc has always been giving him a push to grow and keep the british market. hes a company man through and through

Woodley scanned the WW division and saw what would be the biggest payday. Can't blame him, and if you do you're an insufferable retard.

He's probably not going to get his wish though.
He's the retard...he didn't play his hand right...hasn't beat anyone in the top ten before Robbie besides Carlos and that was an ACL failure...I mean come one...Woodley has gone full retard. He needs to beat Rory, and WB...everyone yelling for special matches. There is only one who does that and he was playing his hand long before he had a title, AND was only playing his hand to get a different title shot that got him stuck in a redemption fight that tied up a whole division until his return; which, he may not do. Tyron calling for fights HE wants this early is only going to hurt his reputation in all honesty

bisping claimed last year that hendo was too old and the rematch wouldnt be fair, i guess now that hes even older hes not too old anymore

"That fight was six years ago. It's a part of MMA history, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Y'know it's funny on Twitter, people - if I say something, y'know, they'll post a gif of me being punched or something. Dan Henderson's very proud of it, he likes to post it now and again. Get over it, you think that really bothers me? It really doesn't"

"I wouldn't lower myself to a rematch with Dan Henderson because that guy is so washed up and so old and so decrepit - I think we'd have a hard time getting it licensed. That guys just so slow and I think he's had far too many blows to the head."

saying bisping has been screwed over by the ufc is absolutely ridiculous. bisping is literally one of danas favorite fighters/people in the ufc, he has a fantastic relationship with them and if i remember correctly he was the highest paid non-champion in the ufc and one of the highest paid people in the company ever + the guy has been given plenty of title shot eliminators, and for his first defense he gets to pick his own opponent, country and city even though the division is arguably deeper than ever before.

time spent in top 10 means fucking nothing, youre the champion u dont get to call out retired welterweights and fight unranked 50 year olds (13 LOL) just because u spent a lot of time in top 10 unable to get to top 5 or champion status. until this year bisping had like what, 1 top 10 win? 2 maybe

since tuf 3 the ufc has always been giving him a push to grow and keep the british market. hes a company man through and through
Oh I get that..but here's the skinny...Bisping HATES the PED thing, and Dan beat him(old or not) doing the thing he hates most...That's what that is about, and he gets to do it on a big stage. I honestly can say for once(I know its Bisping)he deserves to "try" to whoop Dans old ass for pure principle...after that...Weidman/Rockhold gets his belt back. Mike should get this one call out...give the company man his due.

At least respect that the guy wants an ultra quick turnaround to defend his belt... OK he wants the easy fight but at least he wants to stay active.

How many champs that fight on one numbered fight card would be calling for a fight on the next?

Oh I get that..but here's the skinny...Bisping HATES the PED thing, and Dan beat him(old or not) doing the thing he hates most...That's what that is about, and he gets to do it on a big stage. I honestly can say for once(I know its Bisping)he deserves to "try" to whoop Dans old ass for pure principle...after that...Weidman/Rockhold gets his belt back. Mike should get this one call out...give the company man his due.
if mike wanted to fight hendo he shouldve done it last year, its painfully obvious what hes doing, he really has 0 integrity. raping the sport and fucking over 10 other more deserving guys

give him his due?
did u miss the part where he was one of the best paid fighters of all time while being a top 10 fighter for 10 years only ever having 1 top 10 win and receiving more of a push by the ufc than almost everyone else

He's the retard...he didn't play his hand right...hasn't beat anyone in the top ten before Robbie besides Carlos and that was an ACL failure...I mean come one...Woodley has gone full retard. He needs to beat Rory, and WB...everyone yelling for special matches. There is only one who does that and he was playing his hand long before he had a title, AND was only playing his hand to get a different title shot that got him stuck in a redemption fight that tied up a whole division until his return; which, he may not do. Tyron calling for fights HE wants this early is only going to hurt his reputation in all honesty
I think he cares more about his wallet than his reputation. Like come on, we all know he's never going to be a popular champion anyway. I'd wager he does as well. Fact is, I think he should go full on heel and bring on his mom to be his Bobby Heenan-like manager.

Back