(Video) Volkan Oezdemir bombing at the press conference.

Lol I literally forwarded the video as soon as he said it. Jesus that was bad.

It wouldnt have been bad AT ALL if he hadnt paused to wait for laughter. Then he doesnt get it, and his face literally cringes <Ellaria01>

Damn that was hard to watch<{CMPALM}>.

Timestamped:

"He is trying to play No Time"<{clintugh}><Huh2><TheWire1>

The new Paul Buentello "Dont fear me" moment

Volkan is still my boy tho <StillMyBoy><StillMyBoy>

Didn’t look awkward at all. No clue what this thread is about, sorry.

Didn’t look awkward at all. No clue what this thread is about, sorry.

Me too. Am I missing something? Did I listen to the wrong part? There was literally no awkwardness in the timestamped bit.

It was pretty normal? I mean Smith beat Rashad and Shogun fast while Volkan beat some other dudes pretty fast himself - thus the nickname "no time".

Where's the cringe? I mean it was pretty lame joke but happens to all of us. Pretty much as standard answer you can give.

Didn't see him bomb in anyway, he made a pun using his name and it's not like he was left hanging by the crowd or left expecting a response to be embarrassed

It's his 2nd language, give the guy a break.

yeah when he said that and it was just silent for a few seconds i had to shut my eyes and make noises so i didn't hear the silence lmao.

Last edited:
He wasn’t talking shit. He was being tongue-in-cheek because of his nickname and rise. It failed, but it wasn’t embarrassing. If he was popular a few would have clapped. It’s no big deal and only dorks with man tits on sherdog think it hurt his self esteem.

giphy.gif

Back